Photo

ROR: "Free" Wedding Package

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

I've been looking around the forum for an answer to a few questions regarding the "free" package offered by ROR. I hope someone can help and I apologize if the answers are already out there.....just could not find them, but found lots of other good information!

Is there a maximum number of guests with the "free" package. I'm not sure how many guests we will have; the range looks like 15 - 35.

I believe I read on this forum that I can still reserve the Steakhouse for free as long as I have 50 or fewer guests. Is this correct?

Are the flowers artifical or real?

Thanks a bunch for your help.

#2 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
    • 813 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 10:49 PM

I believe for the free wedding, you just need to have 10 rooms booked? I feel like I have seen that somewhere, but could be wrong!

The maximum for the steakhouse (free) is 50

The flowers are real. I believe they are carnations and daisies (choice)

#3 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
      • 215 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:28 PM

There is no maximum number of guests for the "free" package. The only stipulation is that you have to have at least 5 rooms booked for your guests and 80% of your guest must be staying at the resort. You will be fine with 15-35 guests to have the free dinner at Mammee Bay steakhouse, the maximum is 50 guests. And drbrainfreeze stated, the flowers are real, the free bouquet choices are carnations, daisies or a mixed tropical bouquet.

#4 M9w3h6

M9w3h6
        • 37 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:32 AM

She is absoulty right only need 5 five rooms booked and 80% of guest must stay at the resort

#5 sportsdog2

sportsdog2
          • 87 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 05:37 PM

Thanks to everyone for clarifying the details of the "free" package. It helped a lot and now I can move on to other planning details.

#6 montegobay09

montegobay09
            • 832 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:24 PM

Does anyone know what the $350 charge for the "free" package is?? Is it for the officiant and legal documents?? or do you have to pay even more for that since they're not included in the "free" wedding package?

#7 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by montegobay09
                Does anyone know what the $350 charge for the "free" package is?? Is it for the officiant and legal documents?? or do you have to pay even more for that since they're not included in the "free" wedding package?
                The $350 charge for the "free" wedding, does include the documents & officiants fee. You will not pay anything additional.

#8 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by montegobay09
                  When we got married at ROR, the fee included the legal documents & the officiant. It's funny though, because when you look at their website, it says that the legal documents & officiant is not included in the $350 fee.
                  Just to be on the safe side, you should confirm this with your WC.

#9 montegobay09

montegobay09
                  • 832 posts

Posted 20 September 2008 - 06:17 PM

I know, it's kind of confusing. I'll have to check on that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users