Photo

Jessica Simpson's New CD

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kristina&kevin

kristina&kevin
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:22 PM

I just got the new Jessica Simpson CD, her Country Music Debut, and it is awesome!!! I have never really been a Jessica Simpson fan. But I love country music so I decided to give her a chance. I bought the CD with only hearing her first single "come on over" and I think I have listened to the entire cd like 10 times since then. I love it. I wanted to share my review with you guys incase any of you were hesitant to buy her new cd. Listening to the CD is like listening to her read her diary. Its really well done. And I love #11 I want to dedicate that song to my FI on our wedding day. Such a great song!

#2 mpajkos

mpajkos
    • 359 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:28 PM

Wow! I'm a little suprised but I'll have to get it and see what the its all about. Thanks for the info.

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:45 PM

Hmm Now I will have to check it out. I always wondered why she didn't go country. She wasn't so good at Pop IMO.

#4 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kat81
          Hmm Now I will have to check it out. I always wondered why she didn't go country. She wasn't so good at Pop IMO.
          Totally agree. I haven't even heard her new single yet...

#5 Bermuda Bride to Be

Bermuda Bride to Be
          • 164 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:02 PM

I've heard great reviews! I'm going to borrow it from a coworker tomorrow! can't wait to hear it!
            *Forever in Love*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users