Claudia Rodriguez Photography? Erick or Citialli

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SusanK

SusanK
  • VIP Member
  • 2,685 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 04:22 PM

After reading several posts, and viewing the websites, I think I am going to go with Claudia Rodriguez photography (www.claudiaphoto.com) for our Oct. 12 wedding at Dreams Cancun. Claudia is already booked for our date, but Erick and Citialli are both available. I have looked at their work on the website, but still am having a hard time deciding! Anyone have any opinions? I already e-mailed Claudia to see if one of the photographers had more experience shooting at Dreams. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!
    Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 March 2007 - 05:18 PM

I think Jilly went with Citialli-I really liked her pics.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 06:17 PM

I'm booked with someone from Claudia's team for my wedding in a couple weeks but not sure who yet...it's just whoever shows up I guess haha (not a big deal though, they all do great work) so I'll let you know who I get and what I think when I get back!

#4 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

Christine is right, I did go with Citlalli. Claudia wasn't available for my date either and I liked Citlallis work the best out of all of them, but thats not saying that I didn't think Eriks work was good too, I just preferred Citlallis style a little bit more.

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 March 2007 - 10:08 PM

As my photographer (Leigh Miller) pointed out to me, sometimes it's better if the photographer hasn't shot at that location before. New and different locations tend to inspire the creative type! So I wouldn't put as much importance on that as I would on the style and quality of work.

#6 SusanK

SusanK
          • VIP Member
          • 2,685 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 08:56 AM

Thanks for the advice everyone! Can't wait to hear how it goes Melissa!
            Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#7 tp11

tp11
            • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 06:56 PM

Hi Everyone, My wedding was on Feb. 8th and Erick was our photographer, our picture's turned out beautifully. Everyone that has seen them has absolutely loved them and we just can't stop looking at them. Erick was an amazing person, really friendly and nice to be around. Everyone in Cancun with us had nothing but great things to say about him. Though i'm sure everyone on Claudia's team would do a great job. Good luck!

#8 allianne611

allianne611
              • 68 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:19 PM

I am getting married at the Gran Bahia Principe next month on May 24th. We have Citalli scheduled to do our pictures. I also liked the ones she had in her section of the website a bit more...but I've heard great things about all of them.

#9 scoutley

scoutley
                • 108 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:06 PM

Does anyone know anything about the folks at Cancun Studios? They have one package that is quite cheap (650 for 2 hours). I know cheaper doesn't mean better but being on a budget ... I'm trying to decide between them and someone from Claudia's team (she's not available). I've looked at some sample photos on their website and they don't look bad!
                  http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
                  What a PERFECT day it was ...

#10 Blkatz

Blkatz
                  • 1,025 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 03:47 PM

I booked Eric for May 2. It was a hard decision because they are so talented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users