Frantically LF: hair flowers ASAP!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

ok i know i am last minute with this but i need hair flowers for 3 BMs, FG and myself.... I want aqua flowers for BMs and white orchids for me and FG. Please help ladies.. i am leaving for Jamaica next Thursday and i won't have time to make bur really want.....

I already pm'd the thread that shows ton of hair flowers but no response from owner as of yet...

Please help!!!

#2 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

Mikieye, from Etsy.com is a pleasure to work with. Send her a message and I bet she will work very fast for you.

Etsy :: Sultry Fuchsia Hair Flower
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#3 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
      • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

FLOWER CLIP :: Hand Picked Silk Flower Hair Clips and other Floral Accessories

This is where I purchased my hair flowers. They were wonderful quality & shipped quick!

#4 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:23 PM

I bought mine from gabbymacdesigns on Ebay, and they shipped quickly. I would find something on Ebay (try for a Buy It Now auction), contact the seller before buying, and let them know your time constraints. Many will accommodate by doing overnight shipping, etc. If you find a seller tonight, you should be able to buy by tomorrow, and you could probably guarantee they get to you by early next week.

#5 dancingdolphin

• 105 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:23 PM

I was going to order mine from the following website. I haven't ordered yet (so don't know the quality), but found it in another post about hair flowers.
            Sexy Halloween Costumes, Lingerie, Platform Boots, Go Go Boots, Pantyhose, Hosiery, Clubwear, Cowgirl Hats, Makeup, Fake Eyelashes, Sexy Adult Costumes

They have a lot of colors, including aqua, and look to have 2 and 3 business day shipping.

Best of luck!!

#6 ericaandsy

• 259 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:33 PM

heather007 makes them..she does a good job. Def message her!!! Good luck :)

#7 blkladylaw

• 149 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 10:48 AM

I have 2 real touch gardenias I didn't use...no orchids though
                Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
                Our first baby (a...

#8 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:03 AM

thanks ladies ... i was losing it for nothing.... my Maid of honor ordered some already in anticpation of the onset of my mini breakdown of mine.... Thanks for the support!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users