Halloween Costumes?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#81 hollym

• 62 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

I thought it would be funny, since Matt is going to law school, if he dresses up as a lawyer (shirt and tie) and I would be his secretary. But the funny part would be if he messed up his clothes a little and had lipstick on his collar and I messed up my shirt and hair a little. Halloween's a good excuse to get a little promiscuous since we're normally pretty innocent people :)

#82 Erica053009

• 513 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 09:30 PM

[QUOTE=JaimeLynne;562210]Last year we did Britney and K-Fed...

Click the image to open in full size.

Love the brit and especially the babies hanging on your hips

#83 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

Me too! I saw someone do that baby thing being Angelina Jolie when she was adopting a new kid like every few hours. It was hilarious!

#84 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

I love Halloween! Any excuse to dress like a ho!

I don't know if we will go out this year or not. DH isn't a big fan of going out or crowds, so getting him to dress up is a little tricky. Usually the girls and I just go out.

I want him to be a jockey, or a ballerina, or an oompaloompah. Only because he is 6'5" and 375#! How funny would that be!

#85 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

A oversized oompaloompah would be hysterical.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#86 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:26 PM

I told the girls at work about the Peg and Al idea... everyone thought that would be HYSTERICAL!

#87 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:38 PM

This website has so many cute unique couples costumes... Thought I would share...

Costumes By Categories

#88 foxytv

• VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

Hubby is going to be out of town for Army drill on Halloween now. Boo!

But I have some friends (2 couples) who want to go to a big party at a downtown hotel (I get free tix thru work) ... so now I have to change up my costume and find something good for me since I'm flying solo. (I wonder how I could do a "flying solo" costume? - that would be kinda funny).

#89 kerryjbrown

• 672 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 01:53 AM

If you like promiscuous, check out High Heels, Sexy Shoes, Sexy Halloween Costumes, Sexy Lingerie, Sexy Costumes by Pierre Silber. When I lived in the Bay Area I bought all my Halloween costumes there (ex's friend was a stripper and she pointed me there for a pimp & ho party).

This year...no sexy here. We have the munchkin for the first time in 2 years so we are goign as a Bee Hive. I am Queen Bee, with my worker bee (FI) and baby bee (her). Both dogs have costumes as well as we needed enough dressed up to make a hive....no laughing, I was trying to teach her about bug families....and here we are!

#90 RedDiamond

• Banned
                    • 242 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 02:08 AM

Okay, Halloween is my fav holiday and I have NO CLUE what I'm going to be this year. However, the first night that FI and I spent together I shaved his head bald... so I think he's going to go as Mr. Clean! I don't know what would match that. I guess I could go as the Queen of Clean (Linda Cobb). It's funny though because FI is a total neat freak!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users