Photo

Halloween Costumes?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 sunset78

sunset78
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:30 AM

I'm getting the Bettie Page Don't Tread on me costume. I think it looks sexy. heehee :) Hope FI likes it. :)

#92 Becksy

Becksy
    • 124 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 08:08 AM

FI and I are going as Corps Bride and her Groom. I just think its funny and kind of morbid because we are getting married in less than 3 months.

Two years ago FI was the King of Hearts (a giant card) with a giant axe and I was a headless Queen of Hearts. We won first prize. I'll try and find a pic.
      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#93 *Casey*

*Casey*
      • 5,209 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 09:33 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        Hubby is going to be out of town for Army drill on Halloween now. Boo!

But I have some friends (2 couples) who want to go to a big party at a downtown hotel (I get free tix thru work) ... so now I have to change up my costume and find something good for me since I'm flying solo. (I wonder how I could do a "flying solo" costume? - that would be kinda funny).
        You could get some wings and glue solo cups all over them. That would be hilarious!

#94 bumbles

bumbles
        • 574 posts

Posted 15 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

One year a couple of friends and I went as Alvin and the Chipmunks. We purchased super large t-shirts in red, green and blue, found Simon's round glasses, found a red hat for Alvin and used tape to make Alvin's A :)

I told FI that we should go as "apple bottom jeans" and "them boots w/ da furr." I can tape red apples to the back pocket of my jeans and he can dress up like a big boot w/ fur. Stupid, I know, but I can't think of anything else

#95 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 01:27 PM

bumping this old thread since halloween is coming and falls on a weekend, so that means parties!

i am going to be flo, the progressive insurance chick, since it's easy and i love her (UNICORNS AND GLITTER!!!! ... no?). i was really hoping i could talk T into going as a geico caveman, but he got roped into some other group costume with the guys.

what's everyone else doing? looks like the last post in this thread was 2 years ago.

#96 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:26 AM

Im thinking FI will be peter pan ( he totally looks like him) , i'll be Wendy & our daughter will be tinkerbell

#97 *Linds*

*Linds*
              • 5,776 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

S and I just started thinking about this....

I'm thinking our golden retriever will be a frog and our little dog will be a hotdog, now we just need to come up with something clever for us...

Loving married life! <3

#98 MysTea

MysTea
                • 559 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 06:51 AM

I will be having a costume party at the Disco at the resort where the wedding will be ( halloween is the day before our wedding)...So I am still trying to figure out what Fi and I will be...I think it will be cool and I asked all of our guests to join in the fun...I cant wait!

**Dreams Palm Beach HERE WE COME!!! 11.01.2010**

#99 Monique

Monique
                  • 415 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

I was thinking of going as Sookie Stackhouse!

#100 cassandrandersen

cassandrandersen
                    • 24 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

so fun i love this thread :) love halloween as well ... this year me and FI are gonna be beetle juice and lydia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users