Photo

bridal shower

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mnewbauer

mnewbauer
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:28 AM

Ok, so I need some help. I am being very selective on who is invited to the mexico wedding (about 40 people). Does that mean only those invited to mexico should be invited to the shower? Or can we still invite aunts to the shower who aren't invited to Mexico? We are having an AHR (200 people) which everyone will be invited to. What are your thoughts to this?

#2 MissyR

MissyR
    • 1,210 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:29 AM

Did you use the search function? Shower etiquette has been discussed in numerous threads...!

#3 Banana11

Banana11
      • VIP Member
      • 8,841 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:06 AM

I've read the other threads on this and opinions are mixed. Some will say it's rude to invite people to the shower that aren't included in your wedding and others say go for it. We weren't so into the idea of having a shower but my family insisted. People that couldn't make it to our wedding and some that weren't invited really wanted to celebrate with us. So IMO invite whoever you want to include at your shower!

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 01:57 PM

I think if everyone is invited to the AHR than it would be ok to invite them to the shower. Definately do a search though cause there were a few threads like this before.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users