DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#611 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 11:49 AM

It is against forum rules to request someone to email you templates. Please read this thread -
    Hi Autumn,

I don't have enough points to open the Dreams 09 attachment. Would you mind sending it to me at [email address removed]? Also, if you have the 2009 price sheet I'd love to see that as well. Thanks a million!

Jaclyn
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jmmercer
    Hey Jess,

I don't have enough points to open your attachment, don't have time to get enough I suppose! Could you please send me the contract template to my email at [email address removed]?

Thanks!!!
    Jaclyn

#612 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
    • Banned
    • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by J&MWedding
      WOW GIRLS! I'm away from the forum for two days and I feel like I missed a ton of stuff! I had to go back and re-read everything to catch up!

Oh, and girls, I just got back in town and rcvd my bridal shower invite! It just made me a little sentimental. I can't wait for it! I already have my hat and dress! they are so cute!
      I was out of town all weekend too, and I am sure I would have been on even during vacation if my fiance's backpack (with his computer inside) hadn't decided to jump off the luggage rack on the Hertz bus while going to pick up our rental car and break his computer. So I was going thru some withdrawls, but now I am back.

Jill, that is sooo exciting you got your shower invite!! You will have to let us know how it goes!!

#613 jmmercer

jmmercer
      • 35 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
        Hey Jess,

I don't have enough points to open your attachment, don't have time to get enough I suppose! Could you please send me the contract template to my email at email address removed?

Thanks!!!
        Jaclyn
        Clearly I am a noob still and just don't have the time to read allo the rules nor get enough points to open attachments. Sorry ladies!
        Jac

#614 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

Just for clarification (in case others read this as well), it's POST count not point count that matters for opening attachment.

Just stick around and before you know it, you will have plenty!

#615 aprilmay

aprilmay
          • 266 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:04 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say how much I love hearing all these tidbits of info! I'm way too far away (14 months!) to get info from the hotel so am reading your posts all the time! Can't wait to do recon in two months!

#616 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
            • Banned
            • 3,479 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:38 PM

Don't worry! It will be here before you know it. I can't even believe mine is only 8 months away, time has flown! I can't only imagine how the next 8 months are going to fly!

#617 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 September 2009 - 06:44 PM

Quote:
              Clearly I am a noob still and just don't have the time to read allo the rules nor get enough points to open attachments. Sorry ladies!
              well, if you chose not to read the rules of the forum and lose forum priviledges, then i don't have time to re-activate your account or respond when you email me wondering why you were banned from the forum.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#618 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
              • 612 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:32 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
                Jill, that is sooo exciting you got your shower invite!! You will have to let us know how it goes!!
                Oh, I am so excited about it! I guess my MOH and aunt who is hosting the party have everything figured out who is bringing what - they have to give out a few tasks because it will be a larger party - too many people for one person to handle. (long story for another thread, but my FMIL complained that she was asked to bring one salad! hello! she isn't doing anything else - sorry had to vent for a second - but not wasting any more time on that)
                My mom got some old fashioned hankies to give out for favors too, they are so cute!

Quote:
                Originally Posted by aprilmay
                Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and say how much I love hearing all these tidbits of info! I'm way too far away (14 months!) to get info from the hotel so am reading your posts all the time! Can't wait to do recon in two months!
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Griffith
                Don't worry! It will be here before you know it. I can't even believe mine is only 8 months away, time has flown! I can't only imagine how the next 8 months are going to fly!
                I agree, I seriously thought the day would never get closer - because we were engaged about 13 months before our wedding date - but it will be here before you know it! and then you will look back and think where did all the time go!! but it's still exciting!
                I just had my first dress fitting today!!! woo hoo! so exciting! I didn't want to take my dress off
                ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#619 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                • 612 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 01:38 AM

by the way - I just looked at my wedding day tracker and the fact that is said "2 months....."
                  wow!
                  ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                  My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#620 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 10:06 AM

Wow Jill - just over 2 months!!! Crazy! I still can't believe it's September.

Anyway, how super exciting for your first fitting!! Did you take any pics?
                    I'm still debating whether to trust my alterations to (stupid) Davids Bridal or find someone else. I've read lots of horror stories, but I guess I don't have to worry about that for a while yet.

When's the shower? I can't believe FMIL feels put-out about bringing a salad! Don't most people jump at the chance to help out & be a part of it? I'd be annoyed too. Is she normally like that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users