• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#531 racer320

racer320
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:56 AM

jess, kim,
    when are you two doing the "recon"?
    the FI and i will be at dreams in less than 3 weeks!!!
    sort of hoping not to get overly distracted when we're there...my sister totally loves dreams from her past vacation, and she had too much fun, thus how we picked dreams.
    also, i just checked the weather for the next ten days >>> no bueno...hoping it gets so much better.
    merve
    "Life is Great, and It Only Gets Better!!!...So Bring It On!!!"

#532 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:00 PM

Merve - what's recon?

#533 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
      • Banned
      • 3,479 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 03:25 PM

"recon" is a military term for gathering information :)

#534 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

yep, short for reconnaissance -- exploring around to get info. So your visit to Dreams is like a recon mission for all of us who can't go see it. :)

#535 Jess

Jess
          • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

ohh sorry girls - I'm an idiot :)

I'll be there on September 10th - next Thursday. Leaving for my cruise this Sunday so won't have access online after that so if you want anything - let me know by this Saturday :)

#536 KarenM

KarenM
            • 1,920 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 04:43 PM

you're not an idiot.

Who all is going on this fabulous vacay? and where else do you get to go?

#537 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

haha my family is nuts Karen - they think that I'm leaving them forever since I'm getting married and they want to take one last family trip just the 4 of us, mom, dad, sis, and me. We decided, might as well make it a site visit and a family trip in one - so we found a cruise that leaves from LA - close to us so we don't need to fly - and goes to Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan - should be fun as long as the weather isn't too crappy

#538 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

LOL Jess. My mom is the same way. She acts like I am going away and will never be able to talk to or see them once I get married. Crazy rents :)

I can't wait for your report back after the trip! Definitely lots of pictures of Las Palmas and maybe the wedding gazebo if you get a chance. As well as the important thing - the bars!

#539 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                  • 612 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:43 PM

Jess, didn't you have your bach bash?!! how was that?! vegas, right?
                    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#540 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:12 PM

Jill how was SD? Sad I didn't get to meet you

Vegas was awesome - was drunk the whole time so I didn't get a hangover - highly recommend that! there are pics on facebook - are we friends on there?? They brought me to a nasty male strip club - the guys were gross. Otherwise, there were a lot of fun times...I think the pool cabana during the day was the best part.

Oh and I met a groom (we crashed his bottle service) who was getting married the same day is me in Mexico! Crazy, huh?

Autumn, glad I'm not the only one! :) - the sad thing is I work with my parents Monday through Friday! So it is not like they are not going to see me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users