Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#521 KarenM

KarenM
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:03 PM

How great you girls (Jess & Kim) get to go scope out Dreams coming up!

Jess, would you mind taking a peek at the las palmas terrace (& maybe a pic)? I'd like to see what that area looks like.
    Also, I think we'll be having welcome happy hours at Dreams on a few nights and I'm not sure if we should just pick one bar to meet everyone at or rotate bars.
    I know Lauren said the lobby bar or sports bar were the best. Would you be able to take a pic or describe the bars?
    Thanks so much!

#522 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 12:14 AM

Karen no prob - I will for sure scope it out and take a pic for you! and I'll do the same with the bars :)

#523 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KarenM
        How great you girls (Jess & Kim) get to go scope out Dreams coming up!

Jess, would you mind taking a peek at the las palmas terrace (& maybe a pic)? I'd like to see what that area looks like.
        Also, I think we'll be having welcome happy hours at Dreams on a few nights and I'm not sure if we should just pick one bar to meet everyone at or rotate bars.
        I know Lauren said the lobby bar or sports bar were the best. Would you be able to take a pic or describe the bars?
        Thanks so much!
        karen, check out my pics. our reception was at las palmas - you can get a pretty good idea of the layout.
        also, just an fyi for everyone, the lobby bar is a nicer, classier joint. the sports bar is usually empty tho, so if you need a spot for a lot of people, you're better off there.

#524 KarenM

KarenM
        • 1,920 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:26 PM

J, you're the best - thanks! Hope you have a fab time on the cruise! So envious!!

L, I'll def look at your pics - thanks for the tip. I'd like to see it sort of as-is during the day. Where did you have your cocktail hour? (and where are the rest of you Dreamgirls having yours?) Are there different areas to choose from? I can't remember seeing anything about that.

thanks chicas!

#525 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

my cocktail hour was at las palmas as well. didn't make sense to have it elsewhere...i wasn't there for 55 out of the 60 min tho - that was bridal party picture time b/c we didn't see each other beforehand.

#526 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
            • Banned
            • 3,479 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by autjo
              LOL. That pic is from the Fiesta Bowl the day after we got engaged :)

Let me know if you need anything for your bachelorette party. I threw a big weekend bach bash for my best friend a couple of months ago in Scottsdale and I work in Old Town.
              Thanks so much!

#527 jmmercer

jmmercer
              • 35 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jess
                Ladies - I'll be at Dreams on September 10th for a site visit! Let me know if anyone needs me to check anything out :)
                Hi Jess,

Wish I could go on a site check as well; relieve some of the stress from not knowing and having no control over here! =P

If possible, can you please bring back the current schedule for their nightly activities... day, theme and time?

Also, the current schedule for the restaurants? Which night each restaurant is open and from what time? I don't trust their website and Rebeca has mentioned out of dates items regarding the wedding info.

Thanks a million and have fun!

Jaclyn
                Jac

#528 Jess

Jess
                • 4,455 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:55 PM

Jaclyn - no prob - I will! :)

#529 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
                  • 612 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:30 PM

So exciting Jess & Kim you girls are going there beforehand!!! Jess, you will just have to take tons of pics for us Dream girls!!!! :)
                    Have safe travels!
                    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#530 Jess

Jess
                    • 4,455 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

oh don't worry I will! I heard the weather is supposed to be really crappy - kinda bummed...let's just hope the hurricane rolls through this week and not next week!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users