Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#501 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

Autumn, LOVE the new pic! that's awesome!
    Well, this week I'm getting a lot of stuff done because I went out with the mom's and they got all crazy trying to check things off the list, but it is still hard to really get into it, because I don't know how many people are coming. I thought it was going to be about 40-45max, but now a few people are saying they are coming, so....we will see....

Also, with my job, I have to get stuff done when I can. For example, I'm leaving next Tuesday for a week for work, going to SD! when Im down there for work, I prob won't even have time to jump on this forum (so I will def have withdrawals from you girls!)

Jess - I'm coming into San Marcos on Wed night and prob heading back home on Sunday afternoon. & my boss bought us all sales peeps tickets to the Padres/Cardinals game on Friday night!!! woohoo! (I'm a die hard Cardinal fan btw) then Sat is our Beer Fest for Charity!
    If you think you might be around that area at all Thursday night, let me know and we can exchange info!
    ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
    My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#502 Jess

Jess
    • 4,455 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:45 AM

aww Jill, I would love to see you! I'm leaving Thursday after work for my bachelorette party in Vegas though so I don't know if it will happen this trip ....what time do you get in Wednesday?

#503 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
      • 612 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:39 AM

Oh, yeah, I thought you had something that weekend, I remember now! That will be so fun! I was supposed to go to vegas the next weekend (27th-30th) but just can't really afford it (responsibly at least) so I'm not now but I have to go to vegas soon! next year!
        I'm hoping we will get in around 5ish. We are leaving the valley at around 1 and stopping in oc by 2, so I'm hoping to miss most of traffic..... we aren't doing much that night either
        ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
        My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#504 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
        • 5,705 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:43 PM

Congrats to all newcomers!!

#505 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
          • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 08:56 PM

I think I read $20, but I was told to bring a fake flower for my hair because it wilts so easily in the heat......

#506 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
            • 39 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 09:02 PM

Jess, I can't open the attachment. How much per person was the bonfire? Thanks

#507 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
              • Banned
              • 3,479 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:53 PM

The bonfire is $250 in 2009 and $300 for 2010. It isn't per person just a flat fee that includes the fire, marshmellows, etc. But if you want a rehearsal dinner along with the bonfire that is a pp rate, which runs from about $27-$35 pp. Hope that helps!

#508 jmmercer

jmmercer
                • 35 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:13 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ckrn80
                  I think I read $20, but I was told to bring a fake flower for my hair because it wilts so easily in the heat......
                  Thanks for the info! Do you know yet where you are getting your fake flower?
                  Jac

#509 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
                  • 39 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I was thinking about even making my own. Getting a flower from Micheal's and just putting some jewels on it. Cheap and cute!

#510 KarenM

KarenM
                    • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:43 AM

Hiya girls! It's been a busy few days over here. We booked our photographer (the wonderful & ridiculously talented Fer Juaristi), ordered invitations (from passionpaper.com) and tonight we ordered our wedding bands! so excited & had to share!

here's FI's:
                      Click the image to open in full size.

& mine (having it designed w/ diamonds all the way around tho:

Also ordered hair flowers from etsy, but that's not quite as exciting as the rest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users