Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#211 subzero

subzero
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 04:49 PM

Great info KLila. Thanks! We told all our guests that we would be hanging out in the Rendezvous/Lobby bar in the evenings if they want to meet up with us. I saw on other posts that it's a good meet-up spot.

What's your wedding date? Mine's May 13th, but we'll be there from the 6th to the 15th.

#212 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:12 PM

I just read the article on the link, Princess. Thanks for posting that. Great article & so true.

#213 Jess

Jess
      • 4,455 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

perfect article - thank you so much!

#214 KLila

KLila
        • Banned
        • 79 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:46 PM

Jess I love your engagement photo

#215 KLila

KLila
          • Banned
          • 79 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:48 PM

I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the spa services at Dreams? I got a price quote in the fall and it was $60 for 50 min now they say it is over $100 for 50 min.

Has anyone ever used the spa there?

Also is anyone having their hair done there for the wedding? I was going to use them and just got a referral from my WC that I should also check out Franc Gole.

#216 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:26 AM

thanks KLila :)

#217 J&MWedding

J&MWedding
              • 612 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:27 AM

I was planning on doing my hair there just because it was included in my package.The spa emailed me a price list that I requested and it has everything on it. a deep tissue message was $104 for 50 min. ouch! Let me know if anyone wants me to email them the price list I have from the spa! if you ask, they will send you one though!
                ~jill~

http://tickers.Ticke....56d6/event.png
                My Planning Thread40 people booked plus bride & groom

#218 1elephant

1elephant
                • VIP Member
                • 15,998 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:27 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KLila
                  I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on the spa services at Dreams? I got a price quote in the fall and it was $60 for 50 min now they say it is over $100 for 50 min.

Has anyone ever used the spa there?

have you tried emailing for a spa list? they should be able to send you a .pdf or .doc of prices. i've heard the deep tissue massage is excellent, but i had a swedish massage - just not my thing - should have gone deep tissue

Also is anyone having their hair done there for the wedding? I was going to use them and just got a referral from my WC that I should also check out Franc Gole.
                  have you read the rest of this thread or tried searching the site? not only did i have my hair done there, and have reviews in my siggy, but there are other girls who have since had theirs done too.

#219 sarahLambert08

sarahLambert08
                  • 29 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:32 AM

I had my hair done there as well as makeup, and it awsome!! The spa is GREAT, so nice and peacefull.
                    Here's a link to Promovision's trailer as well next to it is our photo montage. I can't seem to get a pictureon here of my hair, so you can take a look there for now, but hopefully I can get around to putting more stuff up here.
                    The photo montage wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, so I have made another but it's only on facebook. I will post it here soon, in the meantime, please enjoy the clip. hahahaha
                    http://http://puerto...gs.magnify.net/
                    Sarah

#220 1elephant

1elephant
                    • VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by sarahLambert08
                      I had my hair done there as well as makeup, and it awsome!! The spa is GREAT, so nice and peacefull.
                      Here's a link to Promovision's trailer as well next to it is our photo montage. I can't seem to get a pictureon here of my hair, so you can take a look there for now, but hopefully I can get around to putting more stuff up here.
                      The photo montage wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, so I have made another but it's only on facebook. I will post it here soon, in the meantime, please enjoy the clip. hahahaha
                      http://http://puerto...gs.magnify.net/
                      i fixed your link for you: puerto-vallarta-weddings: Puerto Vallarta wedding venues
                      beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users