Photo

DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#2161 danasb788

danasb788
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

ps, mllek, your pictures were beautiful!  thanks for sharing!

#2162 meg86

meg86
    • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:32 AM

Hi ladies...im new to this site but wow is it ever helping me out. I have cycled through every thread and it has really helped to answer many questions I had. So excited...still have eight months to go though

#2163 mllek1986

mllek1986
      • Site Supporter
      • 182 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:21 AM

About a week or so in advance I spoke with her over the phone, she generally does skype though. We went over the entire questionnaire and I sent her a diagram of the reception layout so she knew where to set-up etc on the day of. I'm sure she will be good for you guys as long as the speakers are fixed. Enjoy your last couple weeks of planning!!

Originally Posted by danasb788 

thanks for the info on staci....we will see what happens...i am sorry she was not so good for your wedding.  i am beginnig to have doubts about her now too.  she is offering some sale on her services ending tonight, so i think we will do that to save a little money.  however, it seems a bit off.  we will see (fingers crossed).  did she actually talk to you guys before you went to figure out all your choices?  we leave in 2 weeks (well like 18 days) but nothing has happened so far.

jeigh02...i emailed Fatima to reserve seating for us on march 23 i think last week and she said she would take care of it...we would have been about 3-4 weeks out at that point. 

#2164 jeigh02

jeigh02
        • 42 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Thank you! I emailed them and they said they had it confirmed. I'll follow up with them since the dinner isn't until June!

Do any of you know how much the Romantic Dinner on the beach is? We are thinking of getting our parents that as a gift and a way to say thank you!

#2165 BarbieBrideU

BarbieBrideU
          • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:26 PM

Hello Brides!! My husband and I have been back for about a week or so (missing Dreams so basdly already!!) We had absolutely the time of our lives!!!!!! Our family and friends did too!

The wedding was amazing and perfect. Fatima did an awesome job. I could not have been more pleased with her. I will write I full review soon, hopefully by next week and I will let you girls know when I post it.

Here are some pics- enjoy!~ Let me know if there's any questions I can help you with!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2166 BarbieBrideU

BarbieBrideU
            • 40 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

OOps Liks didn't work- here you go!

#2167 danasb788

danasb788
              • 18 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Hey everyone...our wedding is coming up in 9 days and last night I heard about the hold up of the Carvival cruise ship passangers where they robbed everyone on a bus in town on the way to an excursion...I was just wondering if anyone who had been there had run into any issues going into town or on any excursions?  My fiance and I were there 2 years ago, went into town many times, had no issues and loved it!  But now, some of our guests are getting nervous.  We were planning on doing a night out in town before the wedding as well as a zip lining excursion for everyone.  Any info or feedback would be helpful...thanks!

#2168 BarbieBrideU

BarbieBrideU
                • 40 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by danasb788 

Hey everyone...our wedding is coming up in 9 days and last night I heard about the hold up of the Carvival cruise ship passangers where they robbed everyone on a bus in town on the way to an excursion...I was just wondering if anyone who had been there had run into any issues going into town or on any excursions?  My fiance and I were there 2 years ago, went into town many times, had no issues and loved it!  But now, some of our guests are getting nervous.  We were planning on doing a night out in town before the wedding as well as a zip lining excursion for everyone.  Any info or feedback would be helpful...thanks!

Hi danasb788-

That actually happened while we were out there. No worries, just tell your guests to be careful! Hello! It's another country! We're from LA and I wouldn't go to Compton flashing a Louis Vuitton bag, so don't do that in Mexico! The bottom line is those things can happen anywhere, take precautions and you'll be safe.

FYI- me and my husband left the resort twice- once for dolphin swim and once for zip linig too. We left our rings in the safe and brought minimal cash. All was fine! It was a blast!!! you'll be ok!

On another note I posted my planning thread! (Still working on the review!) Here's the link!

http://www.bestdesti...vy#post_1749156

T

#2169 Nitnylyin1

Nitnylyin1
                  • 89 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

Just browsing this website again for the hell of it, got married at Dreams Nov 2008, looking at your pics brings back memories.

#2170 danasb788

danasb788
                    • 18 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:49 PM

Hi everyone!  We just got home from our honey moon.  Our wedding at Dreams was absolutely PERFECT!  We wouldnt have changed a thing!  Fatima was also perfect...so on top of everything!  She is fantastic!  Here is our slideshow for anyone who is curious!

http://danandrobert.drepvphoto.adventurephotos.com.mx/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users