DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"
Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:48 PM
I'll be having about 15 people not staying at the resort and the day passes can add up. Did anyone else do this?
Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:01 PM
It's offical.... I am having a wedding in PV the end of May. I have been super busy planning.
I have accommplished so much and can't wait to post my planning thread.
Here is some info.
1. All guests are staying the dreams 30 rooms booked
2. We are having the wedding at a villa (still confirming which one)
3. Got my dress, veil, shoes (can't wait to show them off)
4. Got FI suit, he looks super hot in it
5. Got BM and GM outfits
6. Had my shower this past weekend will post pictures on Friday (time of my life, my MOH and BM's did an amazing job)
7. Gave my MOH and BM's their bridal party gift which was Louis Vuitton beach bags, they went nuts over them (will post pictures)
8. Sending out my DYI invites on Friday (I love them, will post pics on Friday)
9. Booked our caterer, vintage taxi for day after wedding shoot
10. Oh got my photographer thanks to a recommendation from PV bride
11. Did day of agenda with coordinator
12. ALMOST forgot booked Kristin from Dazzling Details to do my wedding, yah
13. Booked our honeymoon,,,,, Riviera Maya yah!
14. Working on updating Mel's welcome letter and submitting to vistaprint (thank you)
15. Got our wedding bands (yah!!! love mine we will have matching bands and I will have a diamond band to go with mine, will post pictures Friday)
Okay.... I think that is it so far..... Boy I have been busy.
Also I have had problems logging on. I can't wait to show you all my progress. Thanks to everyone welcoming this newbie and I love all the ideas.
Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:45 PM
Can't wait to see pics of your dress and everything else!
Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:47 PM
Posted 26 March 2009 - 03:59 PM
now I'm getting all sorts of calls on the drug violence and killings in Mexico though - it's so annoying - a lot of people aren't going because of it and it is not even in PV - so frustrating!
Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:56 PM
I have some family that was being weird about all of the violence too. I thought I saw something in the forum, but if there is an article/summary explaining how it IS safe in for our guests, I think it would be nice to post on our wedding website, or email out to everyone....hmmmm. im gona look for something...
Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:25 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users