DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1641 Feb2011Wedding

Feb2011Wedding
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by khannan 

I am getting married at Dreams PV in about 5 weeks.  We decided to use the photographer that came with the package at the resort.  You can go to Puerto Vallarta Adventures to see their photo gallery.  Pictures were important to us too, and I think they did a great job with the weddings that they posted.

Hi Khanna,

I don't think you will go wrong doing that.  We went with what came with the package and were very, very happy.  They do a great job.  We got a nice book with 50 photos we picked from the over 250 shot and ended up buying the entire shoot.  We can put together our own album or a series of albums with different aspects of the day.  They did a great job of our wedding khannan and we are still on a high about it.  

#1642 Feb2011Wedding

Feb2011Wedding
    • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by sarahLambert08 

Hey anyone getting married at Dreams Pv lets keep in touch!! Im still looking for photography, using promovision for video though. Wedding in March 09 Ehhhh Im crazy nervous! (family and all) Cheers Girls!!

I am getting married at Dreams PV in about 5 weeks.  We decided to use the photographer that came with the package at the resort.  You can go to Puerto Vallarta Adventures to see their photo gallery.  Pictures were important to us too, and I think they did a great job with the weddings that they posted.

#1643 kerrib

kerrib
      • 207 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 08:11 PM

M1984-  

We are choosing to put together the wording for our ceremony and compose our own vows. There is a thread on here where many people have submitted scripts from their weddings, we got some good ideas from there. I think it is in the etiquette section. We want to make sure that our ceremony is special to us and not just some generic wording. Also, I was told if you are doing a symbolic ceremony, you may use your own "officiant", so we may use a close friend of ours as opposed to the one provided by the resort. Again, making it more special to us.

#1644 Feb2011Wedding

Feb2011Wedding
        • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by kerrib 

M1984-  

We are choosing to put together the wording for our ceremony and compose our own vows. There is a thread on here where many people have submitted scripts from their weddings, we got some good ideas from there. I think it is in the etiquette section. We want to make sure that our ceremony is special to us and not just some generic wording. Also, I was told if you are doing a symbolic ceremony, you may use your own "officiant", so we may use a close friend of ours as opposed to the one provided by the resort. Again, making it more special to us.

We wrote our own vows at my husband's insistance and you still have to go through the whole script of the officiant's.  See you tube, don and betty beautiful wedding for a copy of our ceremony.  We opted for our own vows, which they did provide the opportunity to say, but they still go through the whole script.  I am not sure it is as long as the text Esman has sent, but it did seem longer than necessary.  

#1645 DSLR

DSLR
          • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Just a sneak peek:

http://dreamsteam.dr...m.mx/#/home-12/

#1646 DSLR

DSLR
            • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 02:58 PM

Just for informattion about the in-house wedding photography done at Dreams PV:

http://dreamsteam.dr...m.mx/#/home-12/

#1647 davec1820

davec1820
              • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:44 PM

If you want to get a real local views of the bars, restaurants and clubs in Vallarta check out these videos on this Youtube channel.  You can't go wrong with Mandela if you want to dance, but if you are less about dancing and more about good music and a local scene, you can also check out Harry's Bar.  There are others on this website as well,   pretty cool stuff!

http://www.vallarta-directory.com

http://www.youtube.c.../12/2IvmJ5VQ5KU

#1648 NM2011

NM2011
                • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 04:57 PM

We are giving gifts as people arrive.. I have been to a wedding that did it that way and it was a great start to the trip!

#1649 NM2011

NM2011
                  • 23 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:10 PM

Your pics came out great!! Congrats it looks beautiful and just is helping make me more excited!! Love the sign idea might have to steal it. = )

#1650 Feb2011Wedding

Feb2011Wedding
                    • 8 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:08 PM

Thanks MN2011.  The signs were Eder's idea.  He borrowed it from another wedding he had shot where the bride and groom requested he do it and he thought it was so great.  We loved it.

Glad you are getting excited.  They did a really good of the whole wedding.  We were pretty happy in the end!  Esman is the sweetest. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users