sascolo
  • 184 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:07 PM

Can't wait to read your review!

#1372 KarenM

KarenM
    • 1,920 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:46 PM

Congratulations Jackie! So glad everything went smoothly & you had a perfect wedding! :) 

#1373 Crystal1880

Crystal1880
      • Site Supporter
      • 135 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hi Ladies!! I was wondering if anybody has been able to contact the new wedding coordinator. I have e-mailed the resort quite often over the last couple of months, and have not recieved a response. Has anybody had any luck?

#1374 january2011bride

january2011bride
        • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:45 PM

Hi ladies,

My wedding is only a few weeks away, so this new WC is making me a bit nervous! Louise Daly is the new wedding coordinator at Dreams. Sh has sent me en email stating that if I have any questions or concerns I should not hesitate to email her. The email addy is weddings.drepv@dreamsresorts.com

I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly!!
          Good luck to everyone!

#1375 Dreams2011

Dreams2011
          • 105 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:23 PM

My wedding is in January at Dreams PV as well and as much as I keep saying to myself (and others) not to worry about it, everything will be fine, I am starting to get a little anxiety about not knowing the answers to questions I sent (a couple months ago) and how the day will go. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way. I sure wish they could get things sorted out there and have more "hands" to help out with the weddings....sounds like this has been the way they've been for years now (and consistently receive wonderful reviews post weddings), but still frustrating leading up to it....anyway, again I say everything will be fine...hopefully.

#1376 aprilmay

aprilmay
            • 266 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Dreams2011 

My wedding is in January at Dreams PV as well and as much as I keep saying to myself (and others) not to worry about it, everything will be fine, I am starting to get a little anxiety about not knowing the answers to questions I sent (a couple months ago) and how the day will go. I know I'm not the only one feeling this way. I sure wish they could get things sorted out there and have more "hands" to help out with the weddings....sounds like this has been the way they've been for years now (and consistently receive wonderful reviews post weddings), but still frustrating leading up to it....anyway, again I say everything will be fine...hopefully.

Everything WILL be fine and seriously, don't worry about it.  Are you there a couple days before the wedding?  What questions do you have?  Anything we can help you with?

#1377 cborsa

cborsa
              • 11 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

I was a little nervous about the change in WC at first too.. but if you think about it they do weddings basically every single day.. they know what they are doing and all of us brides will get what we want!!.. Can not wait until May to be married there!!

#1378 racer320

racer320
                • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 11:31 AM

Hi everyone,

Joy and I just got married at Dreams Puerto Vallarta on Friday Nov. 26, 2010 on Oceana beach.

Tania did an excellent job-no fears about Rebeca being gone.

We met Louise, the new wedding coordinator-she is really nice.

Here's our wedding video that was part of the Ultimate package. We split it into 3 so it can fit on u-tube.

We will post a review soon.

All of our guests were saying our weddding was the best they ever went to!

Enjoy!

check out my move on the end of the 3rd video!!!
                  IU
                  Ns
                  ...Ic

"Life is Great, and It Only Gets Better!!!...So Bring It On!!!"

#1379 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 03:21 AM

Originally Posted by racer320 

Hi everyone,

Joy and I just got married at Dreams Puerto Vallarta on Friday Nov. 26, 2010 on Oceana beach.

Tania did an excellent job-no fears about Rebeca being gone.

We met Louise, the new wedding coordinator-she is really nice.

Here's our wedding video that was part of the Ultimate package. We split it into 3 so it can fit on u-tube.

We will post a review soon.

All of our guests were saying our weddding was the best they ever went to!

Enjoy!

check out my move on the end of the 3rd video!!!
                    IU
                    Ns
                    ...Ic

CONGRATS MERVE!!!! Wonderful! You both looked so incredibly happy! thanks for the update :)

#1380 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
                    • 125 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:56 AM

Hi ladies! It's been so quiet around here.  Merve, congrats! I'm glad everything worked out.

We sent our invites out last week - the second one we got back was a decline, but with NO NAME! so the hunt is on! It's really driving me nuts.

How is everyone's planning going?  I have been busy helping people book. FI's mom is driving me insane! She keeps asking for help, but then once I find stuff, she's like "oh I still have to talk to so and so" even though this back and forth has been going on for months!  We did get a TA to help avoid all this, but she kinda sucks, so once again it's on us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users