DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1321 surfnvolley63

surfnvolley63
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

Hi Karen,

Can you send them to me also?  Thank you so much.

surfnvolley3@yahoo.com

#1322 1elephant

1elephant
    • VIP Member
    • 15,998 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by aprilmay 

Thanks Karen, you had some good points in there.  And you mentioned something that I haven't heard much about on this thread: ceremony/vows.

We're doing a symbolic but I'm wondering what script they read and if you can bring your own.  Did your minister (or whatever) speak english well? I know one of the brides had a ceremony where they were giggling because the person was trying to replace the word "god" with something non-religious.  I'd rather bring my own script for them to read.

Also, does anyone have a recent cocktail/appetizer menu they could post here or send me?  I think it'd be easier to get it here than email Rebeca again!

i think that was me. idk what the lady's name was, but it was downright hysterical. i'm actually glad that we didn't bring a script - we've spend the last 2+ years talking about it!

i think karen makes a good point - rebeca may be slow at getting back to you now, but everything will fall into place in due time. it's not an "at-home" wedding - you can't control every aspect from however many miles away. if that's what you want, then maybe a destination wedding isn't the right choice.

Attached Files

#1323 aprilmay

aprilmay
      • 266 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

Do you guys know if Rebeca has thingers to hold up a table name?  I'm picturing those picture holders like with a stone on the bottom, then a clip at the top so the picture sits about 3 inches off the table...... anyone know what I mean??

#1324 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

table number holders? i have no clue what they're called. i found some at pier one in the sale bin, but that was forever ago...never used them either - wound up using picture frames. try pier one, try walmart/target if rebeca doesn't have them. or ebay....

#1325 aprilmay

aprilmay
          • 266 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 10:06 AM

Ugh, I live in a small town, have looked in almost every store, and only have 10 days, so no time for ebay!  Oops!  We'll figure something out I'm sure..

#1326 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
            • 307 posts

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:33 AM

aprilmay- did you make them yet?  If you didnt, why dont you make some that stand on their own?  I made mine into a pyramid kina triangle shape.  Then you dont need to worry about bringing more things down. 

#1327 sarahinlove

sarahinlove
              • 47 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:06 AM

Oh my gosh, ladies! I've been trying to confirm my Dreams PV wedding date for weeks (June 2011). Rebeca has NOT been responding to my emails. I tried calling her this morning and left her a voice mail. I got a reply from a Samantha just now saying that Rebeca doesn't work there anymore! She is filling in until they hire a new WC. Good luck to all you Dreams PV brides that are getting married right away! Stres!!!

#1328 smangicap

smangicap
                • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:54 PM

OMG - has anyone had any experience with Samantha?

#1329 dalifan

dalifan
                  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:49 AM

I just started working with Samantha. Is there someone I should be aware of?

#1330 dalifan

dalifan
                    • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:53 AM

This is horrible! I really like Rebeca and she is one of the main reasons why I want my wedding there. I felt she would be a really good coordinator and even met with her in Sept. I am getting married in Oct 2011 so please keep me posted on the new person you are working with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users