DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

• Please log in to reply
2227 replies to this topic

#1281 krawles

krawles
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:38 PM

Hi everyone,

This question is for any Dreams PV brides who have already had their wedding there:

I am in the middle of choosing my wedding dinner at Dreams PV and was wondering if any of you had any recommendations on something that you loved or disliked?

Any advice would be great!

Kara

#1282 allyson779

allyson779
    • 238 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

We are leaving dreams today to come home after an amazing wedding 10-09-2010 .... review and tons of helpful information to follow..... but in the meantime feel free to check out our shutterfly account with non pro pics...you can get a good idea of the bonfire, welcome cocktails, and of course the wedding.  Our wedding was at oceana.

http jasonallyson.shutterfly.com

Also a few of the pics from our photog is at www.imagesbyaaron.com

You do not need a password or login.... if you do not have an account with shutterfly than sign up and you can view all the pics from our page.

Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#1283 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
      • 125 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by allyson779 

We are leaving dreams today to come home after an amazing wedding 10-09-2010 .... review and tons of helpful information to follow..... but in the meantime feel free to check out our shutterfly account with non pro pics...you can get a good idea of the bonfire, welcome cocktails, and of course the wedding.  Our wedding was at oceana.

http jasonallyson.shutterfly.com

Also a few of the pics from our photog is at www.imagesbyaaron.com

You do not need a password or login.... if you do not have an account with shutterfly than sign up and you can view all the pics from our page.

congrats! I hope you guys had a wonderful time and everything worked out.  I tried to find your pics on shutterfly - i have an account, but that address does not work.  Is it www?

#1284 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
        • 125 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

Allyson - the pro pics are awesome! your dress is gorgeous.  I love the first look shot - so special!

#1285 1elephant

1elephant
          • VIP Member
          • 15,998 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by krawles 

Hi everyone,

This question is for any Dreams PV brides who have already had their wedding there:

I am in the middle of choosing my wedding dinner at Dreams PV and was wondering if any of you had any recommendations on something that you loved or disliked?

Kara

try searching this thread. it's been discussed 34098702980243 times. at length.

allyson, your pictures are lovely! i like looking at the decor - they have so much more available now!

#1286 allyson779

allyson779
            • 238 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:02 PM

Sorry about that I was in such a rush I forgot the http:// part ... the website is:

http://jasonallyson.shutterfly.com/

Bride & Groom plus 86 booked!!!

#1287 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:09 AM

Allyson!!!!! CONGRATS! I saw some sneak peeks from Mishka, and thought the aisle runner was fantabulous! You looked so beautiful and happy.

#1288 AngelaH

AngelaH
                • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

I have a question for all past brides who hired an outside photographer.... 

Would you recommend asking that the Dreams photog not be there at all?  Did they get in the way of the photog you hired?  Or did they still provide some good shots that maybe the outside photog did not get? 

Thanks!

#1289 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
                  • 125 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:03 PM

Im not a past bride, but remember reading that most brides felt the dreams photogs did get in the way a little.  I don't know if they would use them again though. Those ladies will have to have to answer.

#1290 gowiththeflow

gowiththeflow
                    • 125 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by krawles 

Hi everyone,

Kara

Hey Kara! So i guess you decided on PV over other towns? I remember seeing your post asking about them.  

I have seen that chicken with marrow sauce and steak is popular, along with the crab salad as a first course. The tres leches cake has gotten mixed reviews. We decided on the crab salad, steak and chicken (we lied and said it was a pepper sauce, so no one would be freaked out! lol) and the fish stuffed with peppers and cheese.  I wouldn't worry too much. The way I look at it, people who don;t like dinner can order room service later!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users