it was ok. my review is somewhere around here. i think once you go on vacation with your closest friends and family and everything is 100% perfect, any similar vacation after just won't hold a candle....

thank you ladies! i didn't even think of that but that is for sure what I will be doing - putting the stuff in my suitcase and locking that - you're all awesome!

will miss you all! Aut and Jill - yay for you gals too :)

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

I leave tomorrow for our trip!!! woohoo!!! Our flight doesn't leave until Sunday, but we are driving down to LAX tomorrow morning and staying the night. We are also having our legal ceremony tomorrow morning before we take off.

I don't have too much to do today, just print our customs receipts, finish the last items for packing, and download a few more songs on my ipod.

This could me my last post as a single woman!! :)

Woo Hoo Jill & Autumn!! So exciting!

I hope you both have fabulous weddings! And how fun you'll get to meet up!

smile03.gif to you both!

Jill - I know you probably won't see this for a while, but what kinds of customs receipts did you print up? Did you make your own for OOT bag stuff?

Hi Sheri, are you guys getting married at Dreams too?

I am debating on staying at Dreams and wedding at Las Caletas or everything at Dreams. Watching the threads closely so I can make the right choice for us!

Thanks Karen!

Here's the receipt template that I just filled in for my junk. Let's hope it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
Woo Hoo Jill & Autumn!! So exciting!

I hope you both have fabulous weddings! And how fun you'll get to meet up!

smile03.gif to you both!

Jill - I know you probably won't see this for a while, but what kinds of customs receipts did you print up? Did you make your own for OOT bag stuff?

SalesReceiptTemplate.doc