Originally Posted by sarahinlove View Post

Oh my gosh, ladies! I've been trying to confirm my Dreams PV wedding date for weeks (June 2011). Rebeca has NOT been responding to my emails. I tried calling her this morning and left her a voice mail. I got a reply from a Samantha just now saying that Rebeca doesn't work there anymore! She is filling in until they hire a new WC. Good luck to all you Dreams PV brides that are getting married right away! Stres!!!

Oooook really?  We leave in a week!!  The last email I received from Rebeca was Oct 29th, she hasn't responded yet to one I sent 2 days ago.  This might make things interesting!

Oh wow girls! That's really too bad; seems like they have pretty high turnover for WC's. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for our upcoming brides!!

April, did you find table # holders? I would guess Dreams has them, but maybe email Samantha?

they change WCs like you change your clothes. it'll be fine. it's a really demanding job and from what i've heard, some of the WCs have been overwhelmed by the demands. i know that gaby (the WC when i was there) was a WC and had another job at dreams. i started out with someone different too.

just print all of your emails and bring them with you.

Originally Posted by KarenM View Post

Oh wow girls! That's really too bad; seems like they have pretty high turnover for WC's. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for our upcoming brides!!

April, did you find table # holders? I would guess Dreams has them, but maybe email Samantha?

I'm sure Samantha will be fine, we might end up paying a little more for a few things that we had previously worked out with Rebeca but nothing to get stressed about.  The only thing I'm worried about is setting a slideshow up.  We were originally renting the speakers, projector and screen and bringing a laptop to play the DVD through but now are thinking we might just buy a Bose portable system since then we can keep it after instead of throwing $300 away for 3 hours.  So I'm just not sure how it will all get set up....  we'll figure it out soon!  5 days!

I ended up ordering some table number holders which came in last week, they'll do the trick.

Does Samantha have a separate email?  You'd think if Rebeca was gone and Samantha taking over she would respond to my emails.

Oh man! Now I'm stressed about that! I know, Im sure everything will be fine. But it's annoying because Im sure Samantha has no idea about anything we have discussed with Rebecca and even though I have my email, it will be a pain to re-explain and confirm everything! Boo!!

So I should have my invites ready to send out next week - we won the invites from Dazzling Details and we are so happy with them! One of my BMs does calligraphy so she offered to address them all for us! very nice, huh?

Originally Posted by sarahinlove View Post

Hey Ladies,

From what Samantha told me on Friday, she works in conventions/groups and is just filling in until they can hire a new WC. I think they should hire TWO!

Sarah, do you have Samantha's email address?

I learned that there are a few staff that are being assigned to oversea weddings so Samantha may or may not be the person you need to connect with. I would email the conseirge of the hotel to get some answers.

Jenn

Well, after a month of no answers and 26 people already with bookings for my wedding.... today i FINALLY had the wedding date confirmed by Dreams.  YAY!!!!!! Thank goodness! I will be able to sleep tonight! June 7th, 2011 it is!!