DREAMS PUERTO VALLARTA "thread"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lip0213 View Post
I haven't been online over the weekend but I wanted to update on my lack of communication with the WC at Dreams VM. I talked to the salesmanager, Rocio, who was absoultely wonderful and answered all of my questions! I feel a lot less stressed now. The only thing that I haven't gotten resolved is the beach arbor. I asked for a pic of what this includes and he didn't send me a pic but told me it comes with chairs, bows, ceremony table, 2 floral centerpieces and aisle runner....no mention of the arbor!

3 weeks and counting!!!

-Jen

Glad you were able to get some answers Jen! That's gotta help put your mind at ease. Did the manager have any suggestions about getting in touch w/ the wedding coordinator? I would guess you'll be able to find out about the arbor when you get down there, if not before, so I wouldn't worry too much. A lot of final details can't really be decided on til we get there, which is part of the fun of a DW! wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
april - yes, they're fabulous. HOWEVER - go for a dirty monkey - those are the best!
so glad to hear they have good mojitos!!! those are my favorite! I was actually thinking of having a mojito as our wedding cocktail, but thought it was sort of mean because they are so involved in making and to make so many would be a pain...but maybe I won't worry about that :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahLambert08 View Post
I just have to post this because of what some of your worries are ladies.
I had the Ulitmate Wedding Pkg. w/ 7 nights so yeah, we had the free honeymoon pgkg.
Ill tell you all right now...DON'T WORRY!!! I know it's hard not to, but trust me!
Sarah, that does make me feel better. I have been trying to relax lately and just enjoy the last few months before the wedding. My work has kept me so busy, I have sort of let go of the planning process and it feels good. Thanks for confirming there is no need to worry!

Quote:
Rebecca IS THA BOMB!! She always does whatever you need with a smile!
Actually, Heck...everyone is AWSOME their. Look for tall Victor, the drink guy, he will treat you sooooo good.
i'M soooo asking for Victor! awesome!

Quote:
I even picked my bouguet 2 DAYS before the ceremony, and it was FINE!!
Also keep in mind the DJ should defently have a song list, he is kinda dated!
That's good to know. I couldn't imagine picking my bouquet 2 days before, but if you say it's all good, then I'm sure it is! Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&MWedding View Post
so glad to hear they have good mojitos!!! those are my favorite! I was actually thinking of having a mojito as our wedding cocktail, but thought it was sort of mean because they are so involved in making and to make so many would be a pain...but maybe I won't worry about that :)
Jill, I wouldn't worry about it! If you want mojito's as your theme drink then you should have mojitos as your theme drink! Maybe they can mix the mojito's up ahead of time?? I would say just be happy and if mojitos will make you happy then you should have them!

I also say go with the mojito if you want it! Not everyone will order one, and they might use a mix anyway.

Another random question and I don't know if anyone will know this, but which restroom would our guests use if our reception is on the Terrace? Does it have high general public traffic? I am trying to decide it I am going to provide things in the bathroom like lotion, oil wipes, etc.

I also say go with the mojito if you want it! Not everyone will order one, and they might use a mix anyway.

Another random question and I don't know if anyone will know this, but which restroom would our guests use if our reception is on the Terrace? Does it have high general public traffic? I am trying to decide it I am going to provide things in the bathroom like lotion, oil wipes, etc.