Photo

Second Last Fitting Pics!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Danniellou

Danniellou
  • 815 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:10 AM

It's a beautiful dress! I think the cap sleeves will be a nice touch!

#22 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
    • 1,634 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:08 AM

your dress is really beautiful

#23 2bebridejamaica

2bebridejamaica
      • 1,206 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:27 AM

I have cap sleeves too that were added to my dress.... it looks georgous on you!!!

#24 jmill130

jmill130
        • 601 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 07:49 AM

Great dress... it really flatters you! I like the sleeves! Congrats!

#25 bumbles

bumbles
          • 574 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:35 PM

Sherry, any new pics with the sleeves? :) Btw, what kind of bustle are you getting? Veil? lol I'm living vicariously through you since my dress doesn't arrive until Feb!

#26 OROBride1008

OROBride1008
            • 417 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:11 PM

The dress is gorgeous. You look beautiful!!!

#27 Sherry

Sherry
              • 390 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Fanny
                Sherry, any new pics with the sleeves? :) Btw, what kind of bustle are you getting? Veil? lol I'm living vicariously through you since my dress doesn't arrive until Feb!
                My dress is all finished now, but unfortunately, my camera battery died right when I went to take pictures at the final fitting I'm so mad that I didn't check the battery before I went. Now it's all wrapped up in tissue for the flight, and I'm afraid to take it out before we leave. The cap sleeves look AMAZING though. They did an incredible job. They had ordered extra fabric directly from Romona Keveza, so the sleeves are exactly the same fabric as the rest of the dress. They kind of pleated/draped them to match the rest of the detail on the dress, and it looks perfect. It actually looks like the straps were always there! Once we get to Maui, I might try it on one more time, so if I do, I'll be sure to post some pics. Otherwise, I'll post some as soon as I have some pics (anybody's!) from the wedding!!!

#28 bumbles

bumbles
                • 574 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 08:41 PM

Oh my goodness! Just realized your wedding day is a week from today!

#29 twixygrl

twixygrl
                  • 293 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

I love your dress...it looks great on you!!
                    Twixygrl

#30 Sherry

Sherry
                    • 390 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:11 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Fanny
                      Oh my goodness! Just realized your wedding day is a week from today!
                      I know, I can't believe it's only a week away! I should be packing right now, but instead I'm procrastinating on BDW!!! I forgot to answer your questions about the bustle - there's a really simple bustle with one "tuck" (no idea what you call it!) very low. It looks awesome. I almost didn't even bother with a bustle, but I'm so glad that I did, because it actually looks really pretty. I'll make sure to take a picture of the bustle when I get the dress out on Maui. I'm going to take it over to my sister's hotel room when she gets there on Wednesday, so that we can hang it and let any of the wrinkles from the flight fall out. I'm guessing I'll try it on again then, so I'll take more pics!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users