Sign in to follow this  
MaureenM618

First wedding purchase. Centerpieces. What do you think??

i think that will be perfect - you will be able to have 4 centerpieces, and plenty of votives to scatter around. how many tables will you be having? probably 4 or so for guests w/20 people. and wow - nice price!

Those look great. I like the color b/c it looks like the color of the sea. Good purchase. How are you going to fly with those with out them breaking?

Those are really pretty. Great find. Just make sure you pack then well when you travel. I bet you could also give them to guests as favors..

Thanks girls!! I'm not sure about how I'm going to pack them yet. I hope they come in individual boxes with padding that I can use for transporting them. The price was definately right! Yeah, whoever wants them can take them home. I love the color too. I was going for an aqua blue theme. So you really think 4 sets is enough?? That's what I'm worried about.

I really like them! And like you all said, the price is good!

Kind of a cute idea... you will have 20 people and you bought 4 centerpieces. Each comes with five tealight holders. You could make the tealight holders your placecards with a simple ribbon and tag!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaureenM618 View Post
Thanks girls!! I'm not sure about how I'm going to pack them yet. I hope they come in individual boxes with padding that I can use for transporting them. The price was definately right! Yeah, whoever wants them can take them home. I love the color too. I was going for an aqua blue theme. So you really think 4 sets is enough?? That's what I'm worried about.

I like those. When you get them, you can always do a mock up of your table to see if you want/need to add more candles, etc.

Great find!!