Photo

Boudoir Session in San Diego with Leigh!!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:06 PM

hey jen and christine - sent you an email this evening. getting things lined up. thanks! - leigh

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 01:17 AM

I would love to also but I am pinching pennies right now!! I wish I would have thought of this a few months ago.

Maybe I'll do it post-wedding. It would still be a surprise!!

#13 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 10:42 AM

I swear if there was anyway that I could lose 70 pounds by that date I would so fly out to Cali and do this. Not like I couldn't use the sunshine!!!! Why do I stuff my face with food all day long? LOL.

-Glenda

#14 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Why do I stuff my face with food all day long? LOL.

-Glenda

haha Glenda! I know why I keep stuffing my face.. because keep telling myself the same excuse, "I have more than a year to loose the weight!" Yeah, then you'll see me in Jan 2008 crying that I'm fat and won't fit my dress and fasting to loose those 20 pounds!

#15 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:51 PM

Amy so true!!!! I'm going to have to do one of those liquid diets that Beyonce did for her role in dream girls.

-Glenda

#16 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 02:57 PM

ok gals. ive secured a beautiful house on mission bay to do the shoot. we will have run of the house for a few hours. i cant wait. i shot a wedding there last year and contacted the owner yesterday. shed love to have me back there. shes such a gem. i will be sending an email for final confirmation. if anyone else wants to join just let me know by the 25th or so. cant wait! theres a beautiful blue wall in that house i love and of course i will bring the infamous green pillow :)

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:05 PM

ooohhh - maybe i should come out and do round 2! that setting sounds fun too!

#18 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:07 PM

I just want some alone time with Cain in one of the rooms.. lol Sounds really pretty and romantic there.. :-)

#19 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:25 PM

come on ladies, anyone else want to join? Its going to be a blast!!!
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#20 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 March 2007 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
                  I swear if there was anyway that I could lose 70 pounds by that date I would do fly out to Cali and do this. Not like I couldn't use the sunshine!!!! Why do I stuff my face with food all day long? LOL.

-Glenda

i would do it too if i did not look like i have a basketball under my shirt...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users