Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season IV ~ *IN PROCESS*

ROFL! Fat Ferret, I love it!

Morgan I think last time Janet created them, but anyone that wants to make them is welcome to, I don't think it would bother anyone.

can't wait to see what you come up with!

I think I'm going to try too!!!! Ive never done it, but from the very begining I've been wanting to participate so, why not. Plus I've gained all the weight I lost before the wedding back so.... I think this could be fun. I'm off to PM Ann...

I'm thinking I may be on board for this season, I've been slacking since the first season. I'm bad with remembering to send in my photos....

Hey Morgan, you can definitely make the badges if you want, or I'm happy to do it again, truly whatever you ladies want. I think I might be in for Season 5 once this crazy election is over and I get my life back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
Hey Morgan, you can definitely make the badges if you want, or I'm happy to do it again, truly whatever you ladies want. I think I might be in for Season 5 once this crazy election is over and I get my life back....
i just want to help collect some fun pics. I'll post what I find.

I just took some before pictures. it was a big reality check for me. i gained so much weight this last year. I reached an all time high last week. I'm so glad this starts in a week.