• 2,654 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:53 PM

Ann I just sent you my money. It's on!

#22 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 02:55 PM

I am in the search of a scale now... I am hoping that perhaps doing it this open, I will be embarrassed into losing weight, cuz nothing else seems to be working.

#23 Bisha

Bisha
      • 265 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
        How awesome that your having a honeymoon/1yr anniversary trip. We want to do the same next year.

1. as long as you let Ann know that you'll be missing two weeks ahead of time than you can just weigh in at the following weigh in when you get back.

2. The girls that have gotten prego in the following seasons just forfeited.

Are you going to try during your honeymoon? Goodluck!
        The trip is long overdue. We were supposed to go in the early Spring and wound up putting it off until now b/c my mom was diagnosed with very aggressive breast cancer earlier this year and we didn't know how that would go. Thankfully, she did very well and I guess it worked out for the best since the trip is workign out to be a 1 yr anniverssary/honeymoon (since we didn't oficially have one) :)

Thanks! We've been trying for a little while now:) and I guess will try extra hard during the vacation :) I did want to loose the weight before getting pregnant thought to stay in regular clothes as long as humanely possible! :) LOL

Sorry for the

#24 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 03:48 PM

That's great news about your mom recovering well. And i hope you can join the mommy thread soon! Have fun on your honeymoon...
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#25 Bisha

Bisha
          • 265 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 04:02 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
            That's great news about your mom recovering well. And i hope you can join the mommy thread soon! Have fun on your honeymoon...
            Thank you!!!!! Can't wait!!!

#26 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:39 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              I think I'm going to do it this time around. were the before & after pics posted for BLS3? I started digging through the 50+ pages.
              Not many people end up posting - but I wish they would! It would be very motivating to see the success of others.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Bisha
              I have a few questions thought:
              1. I am leaving for my Costa Rica honeymoon/1yr anniversary trip in 2 weeks, how do I get my results to you? Just when I get back?
              2. What if I get knocked-up before the end of the season
              I really want to do this, I need some motivation to lose the baby weight. Ann I will let you know by the end of the week.
              Good for you, Christine! I thought about doing it too - but I know I'd be awful. I'm better at cheering the rest of you on!

#27 EricaG

EricaG
              • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:48 PM

I think I might go buy my own scale so that I don't always have to run over to my Mom so weigh myself! That was a pain because some Wed I really had to drag myself (and two kids) over there to take a pic on the scale.
                http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
                My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#28 yamille

yamille
                • 1,460 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

I'm in for sure. Season three was not successful for me interms of loss but I am super motivated so here we go........ :)

#29 *JillD*

*JillD*
                  • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

I participated in season 1 and did really well, I also did season 2 and did okay, then I skipped season 3 and it's been all down hill since then. My pants are SO tight it's disgusting.

So, I think I'm going to join for season 4, I need to get this weight off for good!

#30 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 07:12 PM

I'll post my before & after pics for sure. I'm already thinking about which shorts I can squeeze my muffin top into to really show it off.

are we going to have Biggest loser badges? I'd like to help make some if we do new ones each time. I'm off to google "fat ferret"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users