miss bdw :(

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:26 PM

i miss all the time i was able to spend on bdw over the summer. i'm busting my butt to get all of my regular teacher work in, plus taking a grad course... i miss bdw and the shout thread and all of you girls (and a few of you guys)...
    *sigh* being an adult sucks.

#2 Jessica

Jessica
    • VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

Ditto everything you just said. I just got home a few minutes ago and am trying to catch up while waiting for the next Hills rerun. But yeah, during the week I'm swamped with grad school, Aiden, my internship, etc. It sucks. I feel out of the loop.

What grad class are you taking, Lauren?

#3 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:24 PM

We miss you too!

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 15 September 2008 - 11:30 PM

Lauren, I was just thinking about emailing you this afternoon to say hi and see how school is going so far but then I got sidetracked and then it was time for me to go teach my college class I miss ya!

#5 1elephant

1elephant
        • VIP Member
        • 15,998 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:50 PM

oh, girls, i feel so special!
          jess, i'm going for an MEd in reading, and i'm taking psycho-sociolinguistics and reading. i couldn't even tell you what it's about. all i know is that i have a paper every week plus online discussions and 50+ pages of reading each week. aren't you almost done w/ yours?

#6 ginalynn

ginalynn
          • 219 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 10:17 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lauren
            i miss all the time i was able to spend on bdw over the summer. i'm busting my butt to get all of my regular teacher work in, plus taking a grad course... i miss bdw and the shout thread and all of you girls (and a few of you guys)...
            *sigh* being an adult sucks.
            I totally feel you! I am also a teacher and also taking a grad class. This is the first time I have been able to log on to BDW in weeks!!

#7 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:23 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lauren
              oh, girls, i feel so special!
              jess, i'm going for an MEd in reading, and i'm taking psycho-sociolinguistics and reading. i couldn't even tell you what it's about. all i know is that i have a paper every week plus online discussions and 50+ pages of reading each week. aren't you almost done w/ yours?
              That sounds... totally out of my scope of knowledge! That's a LOOOOOT od reading. Yikes! Gotta love grad school, huh.

Yeah, I'll graduate in May. Thank goodness!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users