Sign in to follow this  
1elephant

miss bdw :(

i miss all the time i was able to spend on bdw over the summer. i'm busting my butt to get all of my regular teacher work in, plus taking a grad course... i miss bdw and the shout thread and all of you girls (and a few of you guys)...

*sigh* being an adult sucks.

Ditto everything you just said. I just got home a few minutes ago and am trying to catch up while waiting for the next Hills rerun. But yeah, during the week I'm swamped with grad school, Aiden, my internship, etc. It sucks. I feel out of the loop.

What grad class are you taking, Lauren?

Lauren, I was just thinking about emailing you this afternoon to say hi and see how school is going so far but then I got sidetracked and then it was time for me to go teach my college class cheesy.gif I miss ya!

oh, girls, i feel so special!

jess, i'm going for an MEd in reading, and i'm taking psycho-sociolinguistics and reading. i couldn't even tell you what it's about. all i know is that i have a paper every week plus online discussions and 50+ pages of reading each week. aren't you almost done w/ yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
i miss all the time i was able to spend on bdw over the summer. i'm busting my butt to get all of my regular teacher work in, plus taking a grad course... i miss bdw and the shout thread and all of you girls (and a few of you guys)...
*sigh* being an adult sucks.
I totally feel you! I am also a teacher and also taking a grad class. This is the first time I have been able to log on to BDW in weeks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren View Post
oh, girls, i feel so special!
jess, i'm going for an MEd in reading, and i'm taking psycho-sociolinguistics and reading. i couldn't even tell you what it's about. all i know is that i have a paper every week plus online discussions and 50+ pages of reading each week. aren't you almost done w/ yours?
That sounds... totally out of my scope of knowledge! That's a LOOOOOT od reading. Yikes! Gotta love grad school, huh.

Yeah, I'll graduate in May. Thank goodness!