• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 chicklet

chicklet
  • 718 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by christenew
    Oh chicklet I was going to say you don't have to worry about me at the spa on our wedding day. I am getting all my stuff done by friends and family in my room. That sucks you had to pay out so much ahead of time.
    I paid 150 in advance..
    ohhh man ...you are a lucky bugger...they got room for me too *lol*
    You can have your own little party in your room while you are getting your hair and make up done..drinks, music ..whatever you want!! Now that is the life!

#22 klopez

klopez
    • 176 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:07 PM

I am hoping my MIL doesn't cancel so she can do my hair...it's such a simple style I don't wanna pay out the butt for it!

#23 klopez

klopez
      • 176 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chicklet
        I paid 150 in advance..
        ohhh man ...you are a lucky bugger...they got room for me too *lol*
        You can have your own little party in your room while you are getting your hair and make up done..drinks, music ..whatever you want!! Now that is the life!
        Hey Ang, not sure if you knew but you can get them to come up to your room and do your hair. I have read a few threads on here of brides who have done that

#24 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by klopez
          Hey Ang, not sure if you knew but you can get them to come up to your room and do your hair. I have read a few threads on here of brides who have done that
          thanks for the info..yes i knew that..it might be an option for me. I have the feeling I am gonna have a big case of nerves so it might be better for me to venture out of the room....*lol* I will be certainly having a drinky or two before the ceremony.

#25 christenew

christenew
          • 325 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:24 AM

That was my plan to have a little party in my room with a couple of drinks for me. I think I will be hard pressed to get my head out of the toliet. When I get excited I get . I am just hoping not to get any on my dress.

#26 chicklet

chicklet
            • 718 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by christenew
              That was my plan to have a little party in my room with a couple of drinks for me. I think I will be hard pressed to get my head out of the toliet. When I get excited I get . I am just hoping not to get any on my dress.
              Geez christene...no puking in the wedding dress!! Maybe have some drinks and take some gravol too before you head down the aisle. Do you have any nervous energy yet?? I was horrible lastnight..butterflies and everything.

#27 RORJamaica Bride 050809

RORJamaica Bride 050809
              • 69 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

Any suggestions when to make my hair appointment for? Wedding is at 4:00 and I want to save time for pics before the wedding, and my maid of honor and bridesmaid are getting their hair done too.

#28 chicklet

chicklet
                • 718 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by RORJamaica Bride 050809
                  Any suggestions when to make my hair appointment for? Wedding is at 4:00 and I want to save time for pics before the wedding, and my maid of honor and bridesmaid are getting their hair done too.
                  hmmm....maybe 1:00?? I would rather have lots of time than not enough. Maybe ask the salon for a suggestion?

#29 klopez

klopez
                  • 176 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

I'll have to book my appointments when I get there on Monday....my future MIL had to cancel cuz FH's grandfather is sick

I wish I could just do it myself! lol

1 MORE WEEK TIL DEPARTURE..........YEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!! :)

#30 chicklet

chicklet
                    • 718 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 10:49 PM

Yuppers....i threw out my back just in time for me to leave. I am doing my best to get it better by Sat!!!! What luck I have!
                      Quite excited though ..ow ow but very busy indeed. I can't wait to just relax.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users