Photo

Leather Luggage Tags

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 TMclean

TMclean
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

I was thinking of giving every guest a leather luggage tag. Does anyone know a good on-line store that I could get cheap tags? I have around 44 to buy.
    http://tickers.Ticke....734e/event.png
    copy & paste the [img] code right there

#2 Shay2679

Shay2679
    • 493 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TMclean
      I was thinking of giving every guest a leather luggage tag. Does anyone know a good on-line store that I could get cheap tags? I have around 44 to buy.
      I'm pretty sure, depending on what you consider cheap (44 is a lot to buy for), there is a company...Welcome to Onlinebags.com...that sells Tracker brand leathery (colored) luggage tags.

I can't remember exactly, but I think they are $2.99 each ($132 + shipping).

I just checked, and they are now $2.09 each (+taxes) but if you order over $99 worth...they ship for free in Canada! They come in Black, Hot Pink, Lime, or Orange.

#3 milejilo

milejilo
      • 313 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:12 PM

Try this website, you can have them imprint your logo

Promotional Products, Promotional Items, Advertising Specialties and Imprinted Promotional Products by 4imprint

#4 TMclean

TMclean
        • 65 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 05:05 PM

Thank you I will check these site right away.
          http://tickers.Ticke....734e/event.png
          copy & paste the [img] code right there

#5 scoutley

scoutley
          • 108 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

If you still haven't bought your tags, I just bought the aforementioned pink, lime, hot pink and black ones at Bentley today. They're having a buy one get one half price sale right now. The sales girl didn't know when it would end. I bought a whole bunch. You have 2 months to return them in case you find something else! So it worked out to 2.25 each plus tax.
            http://i634.photobuc....3009_174-1.jpg
            What a PERFECT day it was ...

#6 RosieM

RosieM
            • Banned
            • 97 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:23 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by milejilo
              I loved a couple on this site but the min is 250.

#7 MrsTorrence

MrsTorrence
              • 22 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:39 AM

I'm doing luggage tags as place cards that will double as favors. This website has them for $4.95 and they look pretty nice. I haven't tried calling yet, but they may give a discount for a large order.

Curry's Leather Business Card Luggage Tag - green :: Le TRAVEL STORE

This site has them for $3.25 but minimum order is 100.
                Accent Leather Luggage Tag (Item No. 7987) from only $1.75 ready to be imprinted by 4imprint Promotional Products

#8 dursula

dursula
                • 75 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by scoutley
                  If you still haven't bought your tags, I just bought the aforementioned pink, lime, hot pink and black ones at Bentley today. They're having a buy one get one half price sale right now. The sales girl didn't know when it would end. I bought a whole bunch. You have 2 months to return them in case you find something else! So it worked out to 2.25 each plus tax.
                  Thanks for this "bogoho" sales alert. I went and picked mine up two weeks ago. Confirmed that there are 2 months to return them and the sale is to continue "until further notice". For those brides who are SPC card holders... for the tags where you're paying regular price for (not the 50% off ones... so on half of your tags), if you use your SPC card you'll get 10% off these.

#9 JSeaHorse

JSeaHorse
                  • 3 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

Or you can check out www.currysleather.com and buy the tags from the source. you will save $ and they have more styles available to choose from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users