Sign in to follow this  
weez

BM and MOH gifts?

We're planning a pedi/lunch day, the Saturday before we leave for our trip. I plan on giving them their gifts then.

I'm probably going to give them a monogram canvas tote...and something else that I have no clue what will be. Also giving them the same OOT we give everyone else when they arrive at the hotel.

We're having 2 people stand on each side.  We're paying for 3 nights/flight for MoH and BM, but only 3 nights for the other two.  Because of this, how "big" of a gift should we be giving to them?  I know the trip itself can be considered enough, but we still feel like we need a token gift.  At the same time, I feel like we need to give something significant 'cause they are still spending lots of money to come to the wedding.  What to do?  What to do??

I'm putting my gifts in the OOT bags - so there is an extra special surprise in it for them when they get to their room.  I bought small Coach purses that have enough room for wallet, camera, and lipsticks and thought it would be perfect for the nights out at the resort.  :0)

We're giving our attendants their gifts the morning of the wedding while we're getting ready in our respective suites....our photographers will be there so they can capture the moment.