RSVP For RD/Welcome Party

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

We are going to have a RD/Welcome Party but are still unsure what we are going to do either have dinner at the resort or we are considering a sunset cruise. Since we are unsure what we want to do and probably won't know until we get closer to the wedding do we send out RSVP for the party with our invites and if so what kind of wording do we use since we do not have the details?
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#2 Rhonda

• 270 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:06 PM

This is a great question! Thank you for bringing this up! I am also having a welcome party (2 days before the wedding). Ours will be at the resort. I hadn't thought about RSVP for this. On the invite RSVP card, maybe you can also add something like "Will/will not attend welcome party on .....(date, time)"
      Just a quick thought....maybe other people have ideas....

#3 Kathie

• 2,654 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 08:43 AM

I would say something like "rehearsal dinner/welcome party Febrary 26, 2009 - time and place to be determined later". I would think if people came to your wedding in Mexico they'll be available to commit to a day at least. Good luck.

#4 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 10:16 AM

thanks that is what I was thinking time and place to de determined as of right now we are going to have it at the resort in the buffet but if our budget frees up a bit then we want to do a booze cruise but of course we wont know until closer to the wedding.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users