You know you're a bridezilla when.....

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 tvt

• VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:40 PM

I threw my make up brush at FI the other week. It was the morning after I'd received my see through wedding dress, and I just wanted to vent, and all I got back was "yep" "uh-hu" so I proceeded to chuck my blush brush at him and screamed that I needed him to listen to me and support my frustration - not ignore it! - and that it was time for him to go to work and get out of the house. He left, then I was so pissed that I had to call him and tell him how mad I was at him. So I call, start yelling that I need help with this wedding, then I break down sobbing. He came back home, I sobbed some more and then started laughing like a crazy person.

Hmm.. I think that beats my latest bridezilla moment.

#12 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:41 PM

I am so happy you started this thread, it makes me feel normal. It looks like most brides have a bridezilla moment or two.

#13 Kat81

• VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:52 PM

I am sooo bummed I never got a good bridezilla moment in!! I kept saying maybe I will get to go bridezilla but it never panned out for me lol. All your stories are great though!

#14 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 12:59 PM

I'm still waiting for mine to hit... I'm sure it's coming soon!!! Watch out!

#15 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

ohhhhh Ive actually had a second Bridezilla moment. It was the day after my birthday and I was shopping with my mom. I was on a mission to find a cute rehersal dinner dress. I had been searching for months and still hadnt found one. Anyways we had been shopping for hours and I still couldnt find anything. It was 3:00 pm and I hadnt eaten anything all day. And I started crying right in the middle of Nordstroms. And my mom looks at me like i am a crazy women and asks me what my problem was. And I yelled at her "I cant find a Fucking dress, and no one in this fucking store will help me." THen I stomped out. I think it was more like a temper tantrom, then I felt like an ass.
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users