Photo

Holly Madison leaving Hef for Chriss Angel!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 jessyg20

jessyg20
  • 263 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:20 PM

I don't blame her....I just think NO woman should be kissing anything old or wrinkly!! lol
    Jessy

My Planning Thread-Updated Links
    http://bestdestinati....-thread-30226/
    Wedding Pictures Link Threadhttp://bestdestinati....perfect-31186/NH Arena Real Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....ew-pics-32477/

#32 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 9,532 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 09:32 AM

Boo...why does this make me sad? I really do think they love each other. Am I gullible?

Hugh Hefner Confirms His Romance With Holly Is Over
      Wednesday October 8, 2008

Buzz up!Hugh Hefner is speaking out about his split from Girls Next Door star Holly Madison.

"I had planned to spend the rest of my life with Holly," Hefner exclusively told Usmagazine.com.

After the break-up, "I was road kill a couple of weeks ago," he said.

One persistent strain in the relationship was Holly's desire to have children.
      "We tried to have a baby earlier this year and it didn't work out," he said. "She
      became very depressed."

Do these stars look better after breakup?

Madison, 28, confirmed the break up from Hef, 82, Tuesday.

"Hef and I aren't together," she told TMZ.com cameras.

But, she said she, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt are "still filming stuff together. We're having fun."

Of their upcoming sixth season, she added, "It's going to be even better. We love season five, but I think every season gets better."

Check out these sexy photos of celebs bonding with Playboy bunnies!

Madison's new comments come days after Hef denied reports of a split.

"It's all rumors without question. We have just completed our fifth season, and we're all still together and have just signed on to a sixth season, which we start filming in the new year," Hefner said at last week's FOX REALLY Awards Show taping in Hollywood, according to Fox News. "There may be some transitions to the relationships though, we'll see."

Last month, Hefner confirmed to Usmagazine.com that he and Madison's relationship was "in transition."

"She is still my girlfriend," he said. "Now will that last? I don’t think anything lasts forever.

"I love her very much, but you know, she wants very much to get married and have children. That isn’t very much in the cards for me," he adds. "So there has to be a certain reality there."

#33 melanieanne

melanieanne
      • 8 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

Yeah I don't think it's true. She wouldn't leave Hef after she's invested so much time into him. That fortune is soooo hers I wonder if Bridget and Kendra are going to be able to make it without the show!

#34 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

no they did break up actually. She moved out of the house, it was annouced a few weeks ago. Actually all three girls are with new guys.
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#35 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

and she most likely wouldn't get hef's fortune. He has a son and a daughter- the daughter runs something for playboy. Unless he willed it to her- but I doubt he would even if they were still together. Maybe a small portion but not his jackpot.
          Happily married since 2008

#36 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
          • 1,681 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:16 PM

I really like all of the 3 girls. He is too old for them. They need to have husbands and families. I really thought Holly loved Hef and vice versa, but he said he would never marry her. I think it finally sunk in and she fell into the arms of Chris Angel. He is yucky! I'm not a fan.

#37 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:17 PM

I heard it's all a publicity stunt, and that Holly & Hugh will be making their first appearance together since the breakup tonight in Dallas... hahahaha (we're going as them for Halloween )

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users