Holly Madison leaving Hef for Chriss Angel!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Jessica

• VIP Member
  • 11,939 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:59 PM

I think Bridget is sweet. Holly.. eh, no real feelings. Kendra needs to just disappear I can't stand her. Apparently Bridget is dating someone as well:

The Superficial - Bridget Marquardt kicks Hugh Hefner in the old man nuts

#22 Cattie

• 594 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:20 AM

So I'm super late to this thread! But I so love the show! I'll be upset if Holly leaves Hef =( I do have to agree on Kendra, she is pretty dumb. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I try not to feed into the whole Perez Hilton gig though.

#23 trophywife

• 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:14 AM

I love the show and seriously don't want her to leave Hef for Chris. Aghh!! She just seemed so in love with her Puffin and it's sad that he just wasn't as into her as she was into him.

#24 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:00 AM

I just saw this article posted online...

Holly Madison: "Hef and I Aren't Together"
          Tuesday October 7, 2008

Buzz up!So much for that transition.

Girls Next Door star Holly Madison has confirmed that she and Hugh Hefner are officially over.

When a TMZ cameraman recently asked her if she can get him into an upcoming Halloween bash at the Playboy mansion, she replied: "I have no pull anymore. Hef and I aren't together."

Do these stars look better after breakup?

Still, she said she, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt are "still filming stuff together. We're having fun."

Of their upcoming sixth season, she added, "It's going to be even better. We love season five, but I think every season gets better."

Madison's new comments come days after Hef denied reports of a split.

"It's all rumors without question. We have just completed our fifth season, and we're all still together and have just signed on to a sixth season, which we start filming in the new year," Hefner said at last week's FOX REALLY Awards Show taping in Hollywood, according to Fox News. "There may be some transitions to the relationships though, we'll see."

Last month, Hefner confirmed to Usmagazine.com that he and Madison's relationship was "in transition."

"She is still my girlfriend," he said. "Now will that last? I don’t think anything lasts forever.

"I love her very much, but you know, she wants very much to get married and have children. That isn’t very much in the cards for me," he adds. "So there has to be a certain reality there."

#25 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

why does this not surprise me....i knew she hooked up with angel!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 Amy&Andy

• VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:01 PM

From one eeeeewww to another eeewwww in my opinion. Hmmm at least she can move on with her life and hopefully have the family she expressed wanting!

#27 kristendotcom

• 294 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Finally she is admitting it! She was on Chelsea Lately on Friday night and kept dodging the questions about them breaking up and her hooking up with Criss Angel.

#28 jajajaja

• VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:26 PM

I knew it! Why leave Heff for Criss Angel? Gross. And how does he always get hot chicks? I don't get his appeal.

Anyways, I liked the Girls Next Door. Sad that the little trio is broken up (even though Kendra was annoying- but she was fun to laugh at.)
                Happily married since 2008

#29 Celina

• Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:32 PM

Hmmm..Criss Angel is just weird - maybe that was just rebound. HECK - she probably wanted someone with firm skin!

EWWWwww - could you imagine making out with an OLD Ass man like Hugh?

OMG that is SO gross! LOL!! YUCK!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#30 meagan

• 133 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:12 PM

EWWWwww - could you imagine making out with an OLD Ass man like Hugh?

OMG that is SO gross! LOL!! YUCK![/QUOTE]

EWWWWWW!!!!!!! That is so gross! Im sorry I know she said she loved him...but that just cannot be hot. I feel gross just writing about it.....GROOSSS!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users