Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Holly Madison leaving Hef for Chriss Angel!

So I'm super late to this thread! But I so love the show! I'll be upset if Holly leaves Hef =( I do have to agree on Kendra, she is pretty dumb. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I try not to feed into the whole Perez Hilton gig though.

I love the show and seriously don't want her to leave Hef for Chris. Aghh!! She just seemed so in love with her Puffin and it's sad that he just wasn't as into her as she was into him.

I just saw this article posted online... sad.gif

Holly Madison: "Hef and I Aren't Together"

Tuesday October 7, 2008

Buzz up!So much for that transition.

Girls Next Door star Holly Madison has confirmed that she and Hugh Hefner are officially over.

When a TMZ cameraman recently asked her if she can get him into an upcoming Halloween bash at the Playboy mansion, she replied: "I have no pull anymore. Hef and I aren't together."

Do these stars look better after breakup?

Still, she said she, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt are "still filming stuff together. We're having fun."

Of their upcoming sixth season, she added, "It's going to be even better. We love season five, but I think every season gets better."

Madison's new comments come days after Hef denied reports of a split.

"It's all rumors without question. We have just completed our fifth season, and we're all still together and have just signed on to a sixth season, which we start filming in the new year," Hefner said at last week's FOX REALLY Awards Show taping in Hollywood, according to Fox News. "There may be some transitions to the relationships though, we'll see."

Last month, Hefner confirmed to Usmagazine.com that he and Madison's relationship was "in transition."

"She is still my girlfriend," he said. "Now will that last? I donâ€t think anything lasts forever.

"I love her very much, but you know, she wants very much to get married and have children. That isnâ€t very much in the cards for me," he adds. "So there has to be a certain reality there."

I knew it! Why leave Heff for Criss Angel? Gross. And how does he always get hot chicks? I don't get his appeal.

Anyways, I liked the Girls Next Door. Sad that the little trio is broken up (even though Kendra was annoying- but she was fun to laugh at.)

Hmmm..Criss Angel is just weird - maybe that was just rebound. HECK - she probably wanted someone with firm skin!

EWWWwww - could you imagine making out with an OLD Ass man like Hugh?

OMG that is SO gross! LOL!! YUCK!

EWWWwww - could you imagine making out with an OLD Ass man like Hugh?

OMG that is SO gross! LOL!! YUCK!

EWWWWWW!!!!!!! That is so gross! Im sorry I know she said she loved him...but that just cannot be hot. I feel gross just writing about it.....GROOSSS!!!!!sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif