Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Who has the biggest brain?

It's ok Christa. My brain was the size of a caveman the first time I played. Does that mean I'm still stupid cause I didn't catch on to the premise of the game until the 2nd time around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Oh jeez. You girls just made me sign up for facebook. I never had a membership at any of these places. I am kinda clueless as to what to do next. How do I find this gamehuh.gif
YAY too! You need to join the bdw group so I can add you too!

I've been playing that game for a bit now. It's embarrasing when my friends are that much smarter than me though!! UGH! I suck at math, so that's the one that always trips me up! I think my total is 1715. That makes me a nerd. Anyone close?

Quote:
Originally Posted by townie princess View Post
I've played this twice on facebook (don't get on there too much these days) and it's alright.

I hate the puzzle with the asteroids and you have to get the numbers in order...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa View Post
Ummm, so is it bad that my brain size is that of a gorilla? To be fair, I did this last night while watching the end of the 60 Minutes piece on Judge Scalia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
LOL, I started off as a caveman...then moved up to a nerd, now I'm a scholar.
I became an alien last night! I don't know how many times I've played but I freaked out and had the worst headache... I guess it hurt my brain. smile105.gif
I wanna be friends with BDW facebook people. elefant.gif