Sign in to follow this  
Tracy

Do any of my guests know what RSVP Means (Venting)

This was started awhile ago, but I feel the same!!!!  I sent out 30 invites (only inviting close family and bridal party) and have only received like 6 back.  Even the people who have booked haven't sent back a response!!!  I have received 3 yes's and 3 no's....seriously!?!   lol

I totally agree. I think it is just rude! I mean how hard is it, it is a pre-posted stamp and everything. I definately experienced the same thing, so irritating. I just had a bridal shower and a lot of the people didnt respond to that either. I figure even if it is a little inconvienent it is the considerate thing to do. Clearly I am venting too, I was so irritated!

For everyone, a nagging email does work! I don't have all my responses, but I'm about 60 some better then I was.......I also at least got to find out who were maybe's as well. 

ewww i can feel all of your frustration in these posts! I am sure i will be experiencing similar issues.  I am working with a travel agent so hopefully i will be able to confirm with him who all has paid their deposits instead of calling each guest personally. We'll see!

Pretty sure we ALL experience this to some degree. People are just inconsiderate. I'm not too stressed...if they don't RSVP in time and then still end up coming, no OOT bags or goodies for them. Their problem, not mine.

cheers to that!

Originally Posted by richarsd View Post

Pretty sure we ALL experience this to some degree. People are just inconsiderate. I'm not too stressed...if they don't RSVP in time and then still end up coming, no OOT bags or goodies for them. Their problem, not mine.

We are in a bit of a different situation than most, as we are renting villas for our wedding. So we need to know exactly how many people are coming so we know how many villas to rent.

It's just so frustrating. I thought we would get the no's back for sure, but we haven't even got all those back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, just so annoyed about it.