Photo

Riu pre-travel brochure and luggage tags complete!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#11 kater

kater
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 07:56 PM

Thank you sooo much, you just crossed one thing off of my list for me! So, did you cut each page into thirds and tie them together? I think that's what the picture shows...but am not 100% sure

#12 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
    • 215 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 08:46 PM

Fantastic brochures, very nicely done. Have you printed them yet? If you haven't, there are a couple of things you may want to change.

- The tap water in the resort rooms is non-potable. There is bottled water provided in the mini-bar for drinking. I also read that the water is filtered before I left and told my guests that it was safe but there is a sign above the taps telling you not to drink the tap water.

- The RIU certified craft vendors will be set up right outside of the restaurants, not on the beach. There is a very small craft market at the far end of the beach (past the beach gazebo), off RIU property but it is certainly not RIU sanctioned. Open-minded people may enjoy a quick trip over there but the locals WILL be smoking ganja and they WILL offer to sell you ganja.

- The ATM at the resort was not functioning the entire time we were there. Perhaps mention to your guests that they should not rely on that as a source of cash.

#13 amagee

amagee
      • 129 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:49 AM

Great Idea for the Luggage tags? I was thinking of getting each guest a luggage tag for their suitcase, with our wedding date and names on it. Where did you get yours??

#14 RMB12/4/08

RMB12/4/08
        • 55 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 09:58 AM

Just may have to steal some of your ideas. lol.Thanks for sharing...
          RMB Bride over 1 year ago! Baby #1 due in March! And can't wait for a drink! On the downhill slide from here!

#15 msasfraz

msasfraz
          • 392 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:48 AM

Thanks geology rocks for the updates to my info.... i printed them already so i'll simply add a clarifiying note prior to mailing today....

The luggage tags were used from a template on here... i bought the 1.47 id holders from walmart and the tie thingy from home depot.... thanks guys working on program and ceremony verbiage...flower girl tshirt....bride panties w/ rhinestones and MOB attire and accessories... my mom is such as procrastinator.....

#16 SoontobeMsKniss

SoontobeMsKniss
            • 715 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

Thanks! Everything looks great!

#17 Amarillis

Amarillis
              • 1,913 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 11:51 AM

Fantastic Job!!!!

#18 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

the pics look great, i have to wait till i get home to open up the template. My work needs to get Power point.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#19 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:13 PM

those are so beautiful!

#20 Danniellou

Danniellou
                    • 815 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 12:28 PM

You did a great job!