4th Groomsman has bailed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rubyringo

• 68 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:22 PM

Hey Girls,
    just wanting to get an opinion on this. Our Bridal party consists of 4 Bridesmaids and 4 groomsmen. One of the groomsmen and his wife had to cancel the trip and now we're left with an unbalanced wedding party.

It doesn't seem like too big of a deal to keep it 4 to 3, but do you think we should get a replacement at all? We have the outfit and sandals ready to go so it just seems like a waste....but I gess we can always return the stuff too.

#2 NotYourAverageDW

• 361 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 03:25 PM

Wow..that's a bit of a pickle. I don't think there is anything wrong with keeping it at 4-3. Was there someone you wanted to include on the groom's side but couldn't? If so, now is the chance to include them. If not, I'd leave it like it is , and return the items and use the money towards a couples spa treatment, or generally towards the budget.

#3 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 14 September 2008 - 09:32 PM

I think you're fine leaving it 4-3! If there is someone you want to include, go for it, but otherwise, return the stuff and use the money elsewhere :) Nothing says you have to have the numbers even.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users