Photo

Terra Noble Spa

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 zoegirlTX

zoegirlTX
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:51 PM

Just wanted to say that I was married about a month ago at Terra Noble- in the hills over looking PV. The site was amazing! It was totally private and we could bring in everything exactly as we wanted. You can get any restaurant in town to cater, any florist, bakery, musicians, etc.

It was nice and breezy and shady up there even at 4 in the afternoon. The guests kept raving about the view & the architecture and decorations around the Spa are really cool and unique. You have to go through a coordiantor to have your wedding there, but it was the PERFECT spot for us.

Photos at
    Amanda and Humberto's Wedding

Terra Noble

Feel free to email me if you have any questions. ah4zoe-wild@yahoo.com

Amanda
    Amanda & Humberto ~~
    ~Puerto Vallarta, MX~~

#2 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 11:07 PM

AKA Terra Noble Art & Healing Spa

I have dreams about this place. So magical w/the most amazing views of Puerto Vallarta. Really, if you ever have the chance, go check it out!

Has anyone else been besides Amanda and myself? I am currently working on trying to hold my Welcome Dinner there.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#3 edna

edna
      • Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:28 AM

Amanda I just loved your pics... everything is so beautiful.. you looked happy and gorgeous! BTW who did your hair and makeup? I haven't decided on that yet...

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by edna
          Amanda I just loved your pics... everything is so beautiful.. you looked happy and gorgeous! BTW who did your hair and makeup? I haven't decided on that yet...
          FYI this thread was started in March of '07 and I'm not sure that Amanda's been around here much more than that. However, I emailed her awhile back and she responded so if you want to get in touch with her that's what I'd do :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
          • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:52 AM

Gorgeous photos and a beautiful place! For me, few views beat looking down over PV with the bay in the background...heavenly! Never been to Terra Noble or heard of it until JaimeLynne but it looks fantastic!

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
              FYI this thread was started in March of '07 and I'm not sure that Amanda's been around here much more than that.
              Ooops....fooled me. Well I still like the place and the pics...lol

#7 edna

edna
              • Site Supporter
              • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                FYI this thread was started in March of '07 and I'm not sure that Amanda's been around here much more than that. However, I emailed her awhile back and she responded so if you want to get in touch with her that's what I'd do :)
                You are right Jaime! Hope she gets the email from the notification

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  Ooops....fooled me. Well I still like the place and the pics...lol
                  The pics really don't even do it justice. It's just one of those places you have to go to experience it... ahhhh Heaven on Earth

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#9 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

I'm loading in pics as I type this so look out!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#10 zoegirlTX

zoegirlTX
                    • 40 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:58 AM

Lol...one of the many reasons this site is superior to TK. Yes, I'm subscribed to this thread I had my hair/makeup done at Blu by Len down in the romantic zone. They actually came out to my hotel. I have tons of info about vendors and stuff in my knot bio's (zoegirl & zoegirlTX).

HTH!
                      Amanda & Humberto ~~
                      ~Puerto Vallarta, MX~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users