Sign in to follow this  
azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl's Maui wedding review - A Paradise Dream Wedding

Your wedding day sounds perfect,i love the way you worked the morning sunlight and moonlight into your wedding.Im now going to check out the places you stayed.We have no firm date booked yet but its HAWAII

What a great review Susan! So happy to see more pics of your wedding. You looked gorgous. I'm so excited that the Maui reviews are starting to roll in!

Fabulous!!!!! I loved your review, and the photo of your bouquet - love the starfish!

Wow Susan everything sounds and looks amazing. I love the pineapple! Was your make-up and hairdresser Regina from the hotel? Can't wait to see the rest of your photos.

I was just looking at your post and noticed that I am also having Kimo marry us in Kapalua Bay. I'm very happy to hear that everything went great, makes me feel better about my decision. I'm happy to hear about Tarvin as he's one of the musicians we have been considering cheer2.gif

Thanks for all of your info, it was beyond helpful!

It looks like we are doing the same thing for our wedding. We also are planning on using APDW. Their pictures are amazing! I was wondering which photo package you chose and how they charged for the extra time at sunset? My FI really wants some sunset pics but I think we are planning a morning wedding so I was curious how having them come back later would work?

Also, you mentioned your car almost getting towed. Why was it going to be towed? Is there a time limit or something?

Thank you so much for the great review!