looks like Im getting married this week!

S2BLennon

• 3 weeks later...

I've got pics! It was so ultimately romantic! It was a beautiful day with the sun shinning on the water so perfectly. And we picked a spot where there was a bench and a lady and a mother sitting, they were our witness's and they also were so happy to be part of the day the older lady was crying. It was so sureel and so sad that we just have to forget about it and not share in our joy until the DW!

O well - someday it will be a romantic and special story to tell our children..

Click the image to open in full size.

After the ceremony we went to a beachside resteraunt and ate like kings and talked about the future. when we got a bottle of champagne the waitress asked us if we were celebrating something- and when we told her she was so happy for us!

I got a copy of the vows and the reading the JP read also since they were so perfect- and I never even met her!

Here were the readings that I would like to share.

We are gathered here to celebrate one of life’s greatest relationships, the union of marriage. Marriage is the public and legal joining of souls that have already been united in your hearts. Marriage will allow a new environment in which to share your lives together, and to face the world, hand-in-hand. Marriage is a supreme sharing of experience, and an adventure in the most intimate connections. Marriage is a journey, not a destination. It is more than any single event or promise. It is a series of decisions that have been made and will continue to be made over and over, every day, that shows the care and concern that a man and a woman have for each other. Marriage is a promise that is renewed daily through a couple’s actions and respect in the spirit of faith, hope, and love. Marriage will expand you as individuals, define you as a couple and a family, and deepen your love for one another. To be successful you will need strength, courage, patience, and a really good sense of humor. So let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again.

Please listen to the following words from The Prophet.

“Love one another but make not a bond of that love.

Let it rather be like a moving sea between the shores of your soul. And stand together, but not too near together, for even the pillars of the temple must stand apart and the oak tree and the cypress tree will not grow in each other’s shadow. Remember that love gives nothing but from itself. Love possesses not, nor would it be possessed. And think not that you can direct the course of love. For love, if it finds you worthy, will direct your course.

Bride & Groom, please face each other and join hands.

Today is the public affirmation and acknowledgment of all that you are to each other. Seemingly your relationship will be as it has always been, yet there is power in the spoken words that you will speak today. May that power bring you warmth, security, and comfort through the seasons of life.

Groom, please repeat after me.

I, xxxxx, take you, oooooo, to be my wife, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, and encourage you to achieve all of your goals. I promise to grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

Bride, please repeat after me.

I, ooooo, take you, xxxxxx, to be my husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, and encourage you to achieve all of your goals. I promise to grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

You are about to present a ring to each other. The ring is a circle, unbroken and unending, a symbol of unity. These rings mark the beginning of a long journey together. Wear them proudly for they are symbols which speak of the love you have for each other.

xxxxx, place the ring on ooooo finger and repeat after me.

I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and friendship.

ooooo, place the ring on xxxxxx finger and repeat after me.

I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, commitment, and friendship.

Bride & Groom:

Treat yourselves and each other with respect and remind yourselves often of what brought you together.

May you love deeply, laugh heartily, and practice patience.

May you smile often.

May you dream together, grow together, and sometimes be crazy.

May you give, give in, and trust enough to take.

May you see many sunrises, listen to the rain, and savor special moments.

May you rediscover each other, listen carefully and always have an open heart.

May you have health, happiness, and a lifetime of rich adventures together.

Having witnessed the vows that you have made to each other and with the authority vested in me by the xoxooxxox, I am honored to pronounce you husband and wife.

You may now kiss each other.

Congratulations to Mr.and Mrs.