VBPlaza - Tried to purchase option to sticky a thread.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:28 PM

I started a thread and all the girls keep asking to have it as a sticky.

I tried to purchase the option to sticky a thread but it said that I am not allowed to buy that for the forum. Can someone help me understand what I need to do to get the thread sticky'ed? Thanks, Carla

#2 Yari

• VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

I think only a mod can made a thread a sticky. You should PM one and ask.

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 04:51 PM

Yeah, Yari is right. Only a Mod can "sticky a thread", among other things (close, open, etc.) I tried this once before too. Just PM a mod the thread that you want sticky-d and they will do it for you, if it's necessary.

#4 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:33 PM

there are things on the vbplaza that we really can't buy. I tried a bunch of stuff just to see what it was. this forum is built on a template so some of the options don't really apply.

if the mods think it would be helpful they will stick it up.

#5 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 September 2008 - 05:34 PM

got it-its stuck now
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 September 2008 - 09:44 PM

please do not pm a mod to stick a thread...threads are stickied as they are warranted...we cannot sticky every thread. if the thread is easily searched we do not sticky it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Christine
            got it-its stuck now
            Thank you so much! So many girls were asking I just didn't know how to get it done. Carla

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users