Wedding Photography

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pamela

Pamela
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 09:57 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am a wedding photographer in Houston Texas. I have had the unfortunate situation of having a wedding cancel for the date of 7/7/07. This is probably the most important wedding date of the century. If you know of anyone needing a photographer for that date please inform me. I could have book that date 15 times or more, but having it confirmed I turned them all down. I am not one of those companies that cancel a wedding if a higher priced wedding needs me. Thanks for your help.

pssmed@aol.com

#2 lambert13

lambert13
    • 901 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:02 AM

There might be a straggler who needs a photographer around somewhere, but I am sure they need more info. Do you have a website? Where are you willing to travel to? Prices? Experience?

#3 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
      • Banned
      • 386 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 10:47 AM

I'm sure someone here may need a photographer. I actually have that date open as well. My husband is in the Air Force and we just found out when/where we are moving. I had to hold off of booking June and July for the last 6 months.

#4 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography
          I'm sure someone here may need a photographer. I actually have that date open as well. My husband is in the Air Force and we just found out when/where we are moving. I had to hold off of booking June and July for the last 6 months.
          Are you guys going anywhere good? My brother who is in the Air Force just moved to his new base in Lakenheath, England with his family. Quite a good change from McGwire in central Dirty Jersey.

#5 jillhiggins

jillhiggins
          • Banned
          • 386 posts

Posted 14 March 2007 - 05:30 PM

Well...nowhere "good" as in a fun, adventurous overseas location. :) We are going to the Newport News area in Virginia - which I know nothing about. I'm going up at the end of this month to look for a house. Hopefully it will be okay - I think I can have fun no matter where I am. Except maybe North Dakota!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users