Sign in to follow this  
MelissaH

bruised!!

after dancing all night in new shoes (stupid me) at my bach party i've ended up bruising one of my toenails pretty badly....it wouldn't be so bad if i had cloesd toed shoes for the wedding, but i don't sad.gif i was planning on painting my nails just a really soft pink, but the bruise will show through that, and i don't want to use any really harsh nailpolish colours....any suggestions on how to hide my ugly bruise? sad.gif

ROFL, D@MN girl you know how to party.. lol.. What are you wedding colors? maybe you can incorporate something that matches.. BUT with that said, I don't think anyone will notice a bruised toe...

turquoise toes, now thats funny!

Do you really think anyones going to see your toes, under your dress?

Your wedding is coming up fast, you must be getting excited!

how could I forget so quickly what a crazy dancer you are, hahaha!! What about going with a darker pink, sort of like a fuschia, maybe that will cover it and make your toes more festive!

Ok, I'm not sure if this will work, but could you possibly buy WHITE nail polish, paint it white and then paint it pink? I think with the white base coat it'll cover up your "something blue"

Quote:
Originally Posted by akh View Post
that can be your something blue - you said it's black and blue, right?

rofl.gif
omg could you imagine..."what's your something old something new blah blah blah?" "well this is my something old....that's my something new....and check out my big blue toenail!" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlseege View Post
Ok, I'm not sure if this will work, but could you possibly buy WHITE nail polish, paint it white and then paint it pink? I think with the white base coat it'll cover up your "something blue"
ooh maybe that will work...i'll have to try it out!
you're so smart :P