What is Your Fav Coffee?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#11 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:08 PM

Oh...love the gingerbread lattes! Those are second favorite to the pumpkin spice latte.

#12 Celina

Celina
    • Banned
    • 2,811 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yari
      I was so excited this morning when I went to Starbucks and I saw the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. I can't believe it's that time of year already.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is my favorite coffee ever, what is yours?
      Remember for lent when I gave up coffee?? (I think you gave up Cheese Nips) HAHAH!! - Well...I never went back! It made me too jittery and I would crash HARD! - Even with a half caf.

HOWEVER - if I had to choose - my ultimate favorite is the Pumpkin Spice Lattee from Starbucks! I LOVE THOSE - but not till after the wedding!

YUM...can't wait! Great Yari....now I'll be dreaming of pumpkin latte's! LOL!
      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#13 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

give me Kona coffee straight up! In fact, I better make sure my coworkers made a pot......

#14 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:22 PM

I always get a venti americano with a bit of steamed soy...boring but yummy! I gave up splenda a while ago and now everything with it tastes soooo sweet. I was a splenda addict

I also love a earl grey tea misto with steamed soy....those are so good in the wintertime!

#15 SAM

SAM
          • 542 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:24 PM

That's a tough one! Overall I LOVE kona coffee, it's overall a great coffee. I can't wait to drink it everyday while in Hawaii.

Starbucks: Pumpkin Spice Latte (yippy, it's back)

Peets: Their coffee always does the trick when I need a fast pick me up. Their "Las Hermanas" is great and the part of the sales go to work in South America (Peet's Coffee & Tea). Their espresso is also very good. My aunt bought me an espresso maker so on the weekend's my FI will make espresso or a latte and we usually use Peet's espresso.

I think I'm going to run to Starbuck's and get a pumpkin spice latte!

#16 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
            • 1,257 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:31 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lambert13
              We drink Cafe Bustelo all the time at home. It's a lot cheaper than the regular brands and it tastes so good.

Click the image to open in full size.

For coffee outside of the house I keep it real with a Large coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Cream and 3 Splenda please.
              That's what my husband drinks. We pick up a years worth when we go to PR.

#17 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:32 PM

What's Kona coffee?

#18 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:33 PM

I love French Vanilla. I'm a Wawa or Dunkin' D'd girl myself :o)

I can't believe that it's that time of year already too, it's crazy. I absolutely LOVE this time of year.

#19 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:34 PM

It's yummy coffee from Hawaii.

#20 Karen

Karen
                    • 1,308 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lambert13
                      We drink Cafe Bustelo all the time at home. It's a lot cheaper than the regular brands and it tastes so good.

Click the image to open in full size.

For coffee outside of the house I keep it real with a Large coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Cream and 3 Splenda please.
                      OK so ditto for what my DH said. But I usually get vanilla or coconut coffee from Dunky Donuts. I do enjoy a mocha latte as well. I looooove coffee. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get prego.
                      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users