Sign in to follow this  
Yari

What is Your Fav Coffee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azhuskergirl View Post
give me Kona coffee straight up! In fact, I better make sure my coworkers made a pot......
Yum! Hawaii has the best coffee. I usually drink Dunkin Donuts coffee since it's cheap and good, but I love the cafe mochas from Lavazza. I also love the iced mochas from Panera. They are like a coffee slushie, so good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klhutsell View Post
White Angel from Thomas Hammer! White Coffee, White Chocolate and Vanilla!
YUM YUM YUM!

For those of you who haven't tried white coffee, you should! It's the best!

cheer2.gif
I have never heard of white coffee before. And this is going to sound dumb, but, is the coffee a different color when it is brewed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
Yum! Hawaii has the best coffee. I usually drink Dunkin Donuts coffee since it's cheap and good, but I love the cafe mochas from Lavazza. I also love the iced mochas from Panera. They are like a coffee slushie, so good!
I had no idea Panera had good coffee. I need to check it out!

Extra Grande Non-Fat Extra Shot Extra White Mocha with Strawberry Syrup from Dilletante :) YUM!

triple grande skinny caramel or vanilla (depending on my mood) latte from starbucks......it's sooooo yummy....I'm forcing myself to drink HOT even though I'm in phoenix and it's still 100 everyday. Nothing beats waking up and having a hot coffee! I plan on treating myself after my trainer this morning!

My favorite is Cinnamon Swirl by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, no sugar & no cream. I'm not sure if it's just a Cali store but they make good drinks.

Click the image to open in full size.

We always have this stocked too, it's cheap and good:

Click the image to open in full size.

I also love the sexy coffee they make in Mexico but I'm not good with fire so I've never attempted it myself :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
Coffee Bean is so good. It's only a CA place and I miss it so much.
Get this, my FI is in China right now and there is a Coffee Bean there. He even sent me a pic. It is so funny!

I love Coffee Bean!!

CBTL is so good, but instead of a white chocolate mocha, they call it something else, like white chocolate latte. they said the mocha is made with coffee, but the latte is made with espresso?? i've never heard of it, i felt like a coffee dork when i ordered it, even tho i'm from the center of the starbucks universe sad.gif they made me feel like an idiot sad.gif

ooooh, but it was SO good! yum!