Sign in to follow this  
Yari

What is Your Fav Coffee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I was so excited this morning when I went to Starbucks and I saw the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back. I can't believe it's that time of year already.

The Pumpkin Spice Latte is my favorite coffee ever, what is yours?
Remember for lent when I gave up coffee?? (I think you gave up Cheese Nips) HAHAH!! - Well...I never went back! It made me too jittery and I would crash HARD! - Even with a half caf.

HOWEVER - if I had to choose - my ultimate favorite is the Pumpkin Spice Lattee from Starbucks! I LOVE THOSE - but not till after the wedding!

YUM...can't wait! Great Yari....now I'll be dreaming of pumpkin latte's! LOL!

I always get a venti americano with a bit of steamed soy...boring but yummy! I gave up splenda a while ago and now everything with it tastes soooo sweet. I was a splenda addict sad.gif

I also love a earl grey tea misto with steamed soy....those are so good in the wintertime!

That's a tough one! Overall I LOVE kona coffee, it's overall a great coffee. I can't wait to drink it everyday while in Hawaii.

Starbucks: Pumpkin Spice Latte (yippy, it's back)

Peets: Their coffee always does the trick when I need a fast pick me up. Their "Las Hermanas" is great and the part of the sales go to work in South America (Peet's Coffee & Tea). Their espresso is also very good. My aunt bought me an espresso maker so on the weekend's my FI will make espresso or a latte and we usually use Peet's espresso.

I think I'm going to run to Starbuck's and get a pumpkin spice latte!smile72.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambert13 View Post
We drink Cafe Bustelo all the time at home. It's a lot cheaper than the regular brands and it tastes so good.

Click the image to open in full size.

For coffee outside of the house I keep it real with a Large coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Cream and 3 Splenda please.
That's what my husband drinks. We pick up a years worth when we go to PR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambert13 View Post
We drink Cafe Bustelo all the time at home. It's a lot cheaper than the regular brands and it tastes so good.

Click the image to open in full size.

For coffee outside of the house I keep it real with a Large coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Cream and 3 Splenda please.
OK so ditto for what my DH said. But I usually get vanilla or coconut coffee from Dunky Donuts. I do enjoy a mocha latte as well. I looooove coffee. I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get prego.