Sign in to follow this  
mineaux

I "think" I found the guys wear! pics

So i had originally wanted black linen pants with turquoise shirts....After all ur great advice I decided against black....Tan was an option but I didnt really want tan or browns cuz it wasnt in my colors!~Had to have black and Blue....

Soooo decided on white linen pants with these shirts....Plain turquoise shirts was just a little too loud and I really wanted some black.....

What is your honest opinion?? Do these shirts go with the white pants?? Maybe its not very "weddingy"!?? Look cheap??

The lady dresses are black empire right below the knee with a blue ribbon (sash) tied around under the boob.....ladies r also carrying turquoise parasols.....

Click the image to open in full size.

HI!I love love love the shirts however I don't think they go super well with the pants especially since the top is woven and the pants are linen,fabrication is too different. just being honest sorry...I work for Banana Republic so thats why I say that but i honestly love both items just maybe not together. Try going to Banana and taking a look at the Dawson Chinos,more similar fabric to the shirt and it comes in 4 different colors and 3 different cuts straight, boot and relaxed fit Good Luck

I think you should go back to your original plan of the white pants with the turqoise shirts. I like both pieces but not together - and I don't think a turquoise shirt is really any louder than what you posted..

What colour are your girls wearing? OOPS - should have read the first post more clearly - .. I think if the girls are wearing black then my original comment still holds!

I think if you go with that shirt, you need black pants.

There is too much contrast with the white and the pin striping doesn't pick it up, IMHO.

I agree with the majority...not a huge fan... what's the problem with the black pants?? (other than it being hot!) I think with your bridesmaids colors you should go with your original black pants turquoise shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
Go back with the orig plan. Your new shirts make me think of guys at clubs... not wedding. Sorry to be blunt hope it helps
I have to agree here...The first thing I thought of was this is a shirt a guy would wear in a club that was trying too hard. (Not to be mean!!!) The white contrasts the shirt too much.
I think the original plan is better. Tan/khaki/beige is a neutral color...it goes with everything!