Photo

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - anyone else watch?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 1elephant

1elephant
  • VIP Member
  • 15,998 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 02:26 PM

i just caught up on all four seasons (hulu.com!!) and love the show! i almost peed myself after watching season 4 episode 1: manhunters. i love the mcboyles and greenman!!!! they've signed for 36 more episodes, but no date for season 5 has been set.

#32 Bridget810

Bridget810
    • 168 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:23 AM

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in; I absolutely LOOOOVE this show! I was beginning to think I was the only girl who watched this show! However, it really pisses me off that the season is so short! Not only is this show incredibly awesome, but my fiance looks an awful lot like Mac, which makes it even better! :)

#33 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:02 PM

Yay! Premiere tomorrow! Does anyone watch this? I don't think many people "get" this type of comedy, but it is hands down the funniest show on tv. That, and Arrested Development. What a shame that one didn't take off. I love me some Michael Cera.

#34 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 03:30 PM

I am going to merge this with the other "always sunny thread"...

#35 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
          • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

we have the season premier on the dvr & can't wait to watch it tonight!!!

#36 estella1007

estella1007
            • 475 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:10 PM

I DVR'ed it and for some reason it cut off the end! AHHHH!!! Now I have to wait and re-watch it. What I saw was hilarious though!

#37 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:03 PM

I was actually a little disappointed with the opener. It was ok, but not fabulous. I am dying to see the episode with the "kitten mittens". My husband & I laugh hysterically at that every time we see the commercial.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users